Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 43. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
If you’re gonna to contribute to improvement of environment, will you be supported by the governments of various countries? What will this support be?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
What’s the scheme of work based on B2B principle? You know, i understand how the work with private client will be carried out, but in this case i cant even imagine anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
Do i have to undergo any preliminary registration in order to participate in the ICO?

It seems to me that this hasnt been described anywhere. So you can also sign up in the course of the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
Do i have to undergo any preliminary registration in order to participate in the ICO?
Activity: 14
February 08, 2018, 07:16:34 AM
Hello! How did you merit CNS fabric’s attention so that they’ve chosen you company in this industry and offered profitable business arrangements? It’s obvious that your company wasnt the only one eager to take this place…

Perhaps it just shelled out more money than the others, and that’s all. This  is a kind of investment in the future.
Lol interesting option but it isnt true. Actually, it’s much more easier – CNS has its own interest in development of Galaxy eSolutions ‘cause it’s a shareholder of this company. Here’s where the conclusion of cooperation and such profitable terms and conditions come from.
I’m wondering what prevented CNS from creation of a filial which would be engaged in the same activities as Galaxy eSolutions. This way they would make even larger profit!
I guess that CNS just has no time to arrange new business in this area and it decided to invest in an already existing company in order to avoid interference in the lean business processes of the fabric with time costs necessary for this.
Oh, yeah, it’s logical. Is there any information of the amount of shares of Galaxy possessed by CNS publicly available?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
February 08, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
Hello! How did you merit CNS fabric’s attention so that they’ve chosen you company in this industry and offered profitable business arrangements? It’s obvious that your company wasnt the only one eager to take this place…

Perhaps it just shelled out more money than the others, and that’s all. This  is a kind of investment in the future.
Lol interesting option but it isnt true. Actually, it’s much more easier – CNS has its own interest in development of Galaxy eSolutions ‘cause it’s a shareholder of this company. Here’s where the conclusion of cooperation and such profitable terms and conditions come from.
I’m wondering what prevented CNS from creation of a filial which would be engaged in the same activities as Galaxy eSolutions. This way they would make even larger profit!
I guess that CNS just has no time to arrange new business in this area and it decided to invest in an already existing company in order to avoid interference in the lean business processes of the fabric with time costs necessary for this.
February 08, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Activity: 364
February 08, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

February 08, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
Activity: 294
February 08, 2018, 02:34:05 AM
Citizens of which regions will be unable to participate in Galaxy eSolutions ICO?
Hey there. The restriction is imposed on citizens of USA and Hong Kong.
Activity: 205
February 08, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
Citizens of which regions will be unable to participate in Galaxy eSolutions ICO?
February 07, 2018, 09:53:39 AM
As I understand it, in the future the company is going to open new projects to differentiate the assortment. On what date is the launch of the second Galaxy eSolutions project planned and what range will be presented there?
Activity: 62
February 07, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
Do you have any bounty campaigns?
February 07, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
Has the Galaxy eSolutions leadership already opened offices in other countries except China? And if not, when are they planning to do this? I think this would help the company to move to new markets!
Activity: 392
February 07, 2018, 09:24:44 AM
Hello! On your website, I've seen so many mentions of a fully integrated e-commerce solution. If this is such an important thing, what functions does it perform?
Activity: 336
February 07, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
Guys, the company has been working for a year - it's cool! Does anyone know what products are for them now the main ones? That is, on what do they make the main profit?
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 09:01:43 AM
which phase of the roadmap are you? do you have any working application  in place?
Good afternoon. We’ve already got 4 working projects. You can get acquainted with each of them right now.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
do the team members have relevant experience? if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?
Activity: 214
February 07, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Pages:
Jump to: