Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 15. (Read 24470 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
Do not you think that integration of the market place will reduce the number of potential clients. Not everyone will wish to install the messenger to use the market.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 11, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
When you say 5 million users, is it active users or a total number of registered users?
Total number of registered users
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 10, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
Are there any extra facilities in the messenger which I can buy for your token?

Low-friction crypto-fiat conversions Smart cryptowallet management Cryptocashback

and more facilites you can find in chapter 9 of our whitepaper (page 46) https://ico.marketspace.io/#download
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
When you say 5 million users, is it active users or a total number of registered users?
Activity: 83
June 10, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Are there any extra facilities in the messenger which I can buy for your token?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 10, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
Let's say I want to create a online movie shop. How are you going to check that I own the copyrights?

This chat is about initial coin offering of GMC tokens, not about Gem4me messenger. Please address any questions about Gem4me messenger to its support service.
Activity: 61
June 09, 2018, 04:41:22 PM
Let's say I want to create a online movie shop. How are you going to check that I own the copyrights?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 09, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
It is so unfortunate that USA and China can not participate. 
Please note that the Gem4me Foundation reserves the right to amend the list of countries whose residents may not purchase GMC tokens. The list currently includes the USA, China, North Korea, Syria and Singapore, but may grow or shrink in the future.
Stay tuned!

Is it because these countries law restrict your project somehow?
It's all about SEC. Not more than that.
Activity: 92
June 09, 2018, 09:32:45 AM
Please note that the Gem4me Foundation reserves the right to amend the list of countries whose residents may not purchase GMC tokens. The list currently includes the USA, China, North Korea, Syria and Singapore, but may grow or shrink in the future.
Stay tuned!

Is it because these countries law restrict your project somehow?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 09, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
I signed up for a whitelist and go through verification. Tell bounty hunters  need too pass KУC?

Yes. Finally you need it for receiving tokens.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 09, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Do I understand right that it is no possible to use the market space without installation the messenger?
The Gem4me Market Space platform is integrated into the messenger. So, yes, you should use messenger for operations
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 09, 2018, 04:04:13 AM
Stay tuned!
Activity: 152
June 08, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
Do I understand right that it is no possible to use the market space without installation the messenger?
Activity: 18
June 08, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 07, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
Hello, dev
How much is your hard cap?
How much tokens sold on a private presale?
Thanks

Hello! Hardcap is 70M USD. Private presale result will be announced later. Thanks for your interest, stay tuned
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 07, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
When you are talking about advertising, is it smart or random?

Yes, of course it is smart and precisely targeted. Please see the chapter 8 of our whitepaper
Activity: 74
June 07, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
If you live in USA, after buying something on Amazon - delivery of the product performs during 1-2 days. But when you live in Europe or Asia, it takes much longer. What is the “USA” for your platform when you wait a delivery for a really short time?
Every merchant will be working in their own jurisdiction, speed of delivery offered will be one of key factors for competition between merchants working in the same market niche and coming from one same region.

Do you want to say that we will have a choice between delivery companies?

Sellers will. Buyers will use shipping offered by a shop.

I did not got it. Sellers will choose a delivery company among those you provide or it is their responsibility to find one?
Just to be more detailed for you: please keep in mind that all shops/merchants will have their own certain jurisdiction to provide services in, it will be their own concern and necessity to find reliable deliverers for their products. Gem4me Market Space is a trading platform providing opportunity to make business, neither a shop, nor a merchant in terms of having to physically deliver anything to anyone. In case necessary we would rather go as an aggregator for a variety of delivery services or integrate an aggregator/aggregators as such with our platform.

I see. But it will be a huge drawback. Imagine that every time you want to sell something on eBay, you need to find a delivery company by yourself. Most of the people do not want to think about it. They just put their product out and wait while someone will buy it.
Activity: 66
June 07, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
When you are talking about advertising, is it smart or random?
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
Hello, dev
How much is your hard cap?
How much tokens sold on a private presale?
Thanks
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 07, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
If you live in USA, after buying something on Amazon - delivery of the product performs during 1-2 days. But when you live in Europe or Asia, it takes much longer. What is the “USA” for your platform when you wait a delivery for a really short time?
Every merchant will be working in their own jurisdiction, speed of delivery offered will be one of key factors for competition between merchants working in the same market niche and coming from one same region.

Do you want to say that we will have a choice between delivery companies?

Sellers will. Buyers will use shipping offered by a shop.

I did not got it. Sellers will choose a delivery company among those you provide or it is their responsibility to find one?
Just to be more detailed for you: please keep in mind that all shops/merchants will have their own certain jurisdiction to provide services in, it will be their own concern and necessity to find reliable deliverers for their products. Gem4me Market Space is a trading platform providing opportunity to make business, neither a shop, nor a merchant in terms of having to physically deliver anything to anyone. In case necessary we would rather go as an aggregator for a variety of delivery services or integrate an aggregator/aggregators as such with our platform.
Pages:
Jump to: