Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 17. (Read 24470 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 02, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
Which operations will require confirmation of identity with documents like passport?
All users of Gem4me messenger will have to complete KYC to get access to trading platform and Smart Wallet features, meaning to buy and sell goods.

Merchants will also have to provide KYC data.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 02, 2018, 06:27:14 PM
Can you tell about credit and loyalty programs in more detail?

Merchants may offer loyalty cards.
Also merchants can get trustworthy, blockchain-hosted reviews rating the credit trustworthiness and purchasing power of Gem4me Market Space buyers and make decisions about credit for buyers.
If the buyer does not pay for the goods, his rating will be badly damaged. It's like a label on the world platform, that you can not deal with him.
Given that there is KYC, legal methods can also be worked out.

Will be P2P giving credit in GMC on special platform.

So is it just a mechanism to mark trustworthy merchants?
Sorry, what exactly do you mean based on the above context?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 02, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Do you already sell your tokens? In which exchanges?
It will be up for exchanges to decide if they will be willing to launch GMC token to exchanges and perfectly their concern. Our token is designed to serve internal purposes of the trading platform as a main and top priority, but, yes, it is ERC-20 compliant, so, potentially it can be launched.

Anyways, first of all tokens should be issued and this only happens after ICO is over, Gem4me Market Space ICO will be on until the 20-th of September 2018.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
Which operations will require confirmation of identity with documents like passport?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Also merchants can get trustworthy, blockchain-hosted reviews rating the credit trustworthiness and purchasing power of Gem4me Market Space buyers and make decisions about credit for buyers.
If the buyer does not pay for the goods, his rating will be badly damaged. It's like a label on the world platform, that you can not deal with him.

So is it just a mechanism to mark trustworthy merchants?
Activity: 76
June 02, 2018, 12:52:35 PM
Do you already sell your tokens? In which exchanges?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 02, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
How exactly do you use artificial intelligence in your project(especially for advertising)?

The point is that in any advertisement an add-on and maintaining is required (that is, the same contextual advertisement requires a constant audit, which positions give a good exhaust, which do not, which ones should be removed, etc., usually the person must control it, here the human factor will be reduced to zero).

The same goes for trade signals. It's about analyzing the behavior of trade analysts, what signals they give and helping them in the analysis of currency pairs, looking for the best offers on the basis of the analysis model.

In a cashback, it is an analysis of user information (from geo-location, weather conditions and other factors to its requests) and the opportunity to invite him to make a purchase even before he thought about it.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 02, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
Are you going to charge users for putting out products on the market space?
With Gem4me Market Space, businesses will be able to create e-stores quickly, easily and free — and accept payments in a variety of fiat and crypto currencies.
Please see comissions in GMC in the appendix 9 of WP
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 02, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Activity: 92
June 02, 2018, 10:01:20 AM
Are you going to charge users for putting out products on the market space?
June 02, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 01, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
One of the facilities of your platform is “Get analytics for trading with crypto-currencies”.  Who are these analytics, individuals or your platform provide them?

Our platform will provide them.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
June 01, 2018, 04:25:42 PM
Do I understand right that Crypto/Fiat Service will allow to exchange between your platform currency and fiat money?

Yes, that's right. More details on it in Appendix 2 of our Whitepaper (page 92).
Activity: 10
June 01, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
Is it possible that in case of the market space success it will be separated from the messenger and become stand-alone product?
Activity: 7
June 01, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
One of the facilities of your platform is “Get analytics for trading with crypto-currencies”.  Who are these analytics, individuals or your platform provide them?
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
Let say I want to create a page of my restaurant only for informative purposes(to show menu, working hours and so on). Do I have to pay for this?
Activity: 152
June 01, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
How exactly do you use artificial intelligence in your project(especially for advertising)?
June 01, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
Do I understand right that Crypto/Fiat Service will allow to exchange between your platform currency and fiat money?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What are the main functions of a smart bot?

Please specify, do you mean smart wallet or chat bot?

I meant chat bots, thank you.
Generally speaking it is a tool serving the purpose of helping users to build stores quickly and easily. Chatbots can also perform such functions as: targeting users by geolocation, weighing the importance of a review, searching for similar offers etc.

For more details please see our WP available on our site: https://ico.marketspace.io/?lang=en#download
Activity: 107
What are the main functions of a smart bot?

Please specify, do you mean smart wallet or chat bot?

I meant chat bots, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: