Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gem4me Market Space (GMC) - page 18. (Read 24470 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
@gemme_en - Telegram
I do not see information about the members of the group. Can I get their social network profilelink? You should leave that information in the ANN Thread, so that we can better understand your project!

I saw information about the team on the bottom part of their website.

That's right, thanks.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
I do not see information about the members of the group. Can I get their social network profilelink? You should leave that information in the ANN Thread, so that we can better understand your project!

Every team member's LinkedIn profile is availabe on the website https://ico.marketspace.io
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
What are the main functions of a smart bot?

Please specify, do you mean smart wallet or chat bot?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
How do you calculate the cashback rate?

100 000 — 5%
250 000 — 10%
500 000 — 20%

Please see more details in the WhitePaper, page 26 https://ico.marketspace.io/#download
Activity: 74
Merit: 0

I saw information about the team on the bottom part of their website.
Activity: 238
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What are the main functions of a smart bot?
Activity: 61
How exactly are you going to rate shops on the base of the wallet?
How do you calculate the cashback rate?
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
Did your team members worked together before developing the messenger?
Our project is created by a large team of developers that includes Synesis, a team that helped develop large-scale mobile applications like Viber and gaming portal Playtika, as well as other groups of developers that specialize in Blockchain technology, fintech, A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) and more. Our programmers have worked on and completed highly complex projects unlike many other projects.

In modern world mutual acquaintance and physically shared offices aren't required to create successful product.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
How the payment process is going to be performed? A seller get money after a delivery of a product to a buyer or somehow else?
It is supposed that seller will have several different options. To stand as a grantor and securer of payment Market Space will have to have delivery status to be one of the smart contract conditions, meaning that payment will be received by the merchant only after the goods are delivered. Your thinking here: "A seller get money after a delivery of a product to a buyer or somehow else?" will only become reality after we manage the logistics part to comply with the above comment.

BTW if we speak of digital services/products, here transaction hold won't be necessary due to immediate delivery.

Also what we have to remember is a fact that buyer/seller rating will generally bring additional trust to every deal and decrease the level of mutual doubt for the parties.
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
How are you going to validate a new goods products on your platform?
Quality is a matter of merchant's concern, thanks to blockchain we will have the following means of merchant's reputation monitoring:

1. A unified, global rating system wherein users can leave permanent reviews and allocate immutable reputation points without any risk of fraud.
2. Verifying a review’s authenticity by looking at the writer’s purchase history and reputation.
3. Verifying the authenticity of a sold product based on data stored in the blockchain.
4. A store’s rating is based on its GMC wallet.

Does it mean that only reliable users will able to write reviews?
Correct. Every Market Space user in order to be able to use all features of the trading platform to the fullest will have to complete KYC. Features mentioned include among the rest making crypto/fiat payments/transactions and purchasing goods from merchants.

I thought that everyone have to complete KYC before using your platform. But according to your answer I can use minimal functionality without it?

Yes, that's correct. Using messenger won't require KYC. As for the Market Space - KYC will be absolutely necessary as a basic requirement for all Smart Wallet (main tool for crypto/fiat asset management including payment for products purchased) users.
Activity: 86
How do you compute bonuses for early stage investors?
Activity: 61
Did your team members worked together before developing the messenger?
Activity: 76
Voting is a one of features of your token. What is it?
Activity: 83
How the payment process is going to be performed? A seller get money after a delivery of a product to a buyer or somehow else?
Quality is a matter of merchant's concern, thanks to blockchain we will have the following means of merchant's reputation monitoring:

1. A unified, global rating system wherein users can leave permanent reviews and allocate immutable reputation points without any risk of fraud.
2. Verifying a review’s authenticity by looking at the writer’s purchase history and reputation.
3. Verifying the authenticity of a sold product based on data stored in the blockchain.

Correct. Every Market Space user in order to be able to use all features of the trading platform to the fullest will have to complete KYC. Features mentioned include among the rest making crypto/fiat payments/transactions and purchasing goods from merchants.

I thought that everyone have to complete KYC before using your platform. But according to your answer I can use minimal functionality without it?
Activity: 41
Hungarian translation reserved
copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram

copper member
@gemme_en - Telegram
The ICO period lasts for 4 month. Why it is so long?

The decision about the period of the ICO was made following the analysis of many factors by the project team and advisors.
Pages:
Jump to: