Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Please tell me, does this kind of project have competitors? I want to invest.
So far, none of the service providers are offering their customers the opportunity to sell their purchases to easily found customers, nor the ability to quickly and affordably buy finished research from other customers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
is globalspy airdrop was close now?
Yes, it closed almost two weeks ago.
If you have not airdrop maybe you can offer other interesting propositions for consumers?
Become the participant of Bounty and receive great bonuses! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Can you offer me a referral program?
Will you trade only cryptocurrencies or fiat too?
Activity: 238
Please tell me, does this kind of project have competitors? I want to invest.
Activity: 210
Very interesting project. How do you analyze the data?
I think the methods of analyze is the secret of Global Spy team. But they wrote in white paper that they use different tools as Quick Service and  large- scale investigations include personal contacts, inquiries, and visits.
If you have not airdrop maybe you can offer other interesting propositions for consumers?
Become the participant of Bounty and receive great bonuses! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
copper member
Activity: 112
hello guys! Like your idea. Really interesting project is reuse of data. Did you make investigation before you start the ICO?
Yes, our company is J2P2-Invest Oy have been doing small and large surveys for our customers for over six years. Our customers are small and large companies and individuals who have noticed that background research is important and surprisingly inexpensive to produce a competent company.
You have experience and it's great. Did you achive the soft cup?
ICO sale started last month, softcap not reached yet
Activity: 266
Very interesting project. How do you analyze the data?
Are you going to sell the tokens listings?
Team is going to listing spy tokens when sales will end and tokens will be distributed
What methods of analysis do you use to conduct the investigations?
I think if I buy your tokens it will be right decision. What are the functions of the Global Spy?
Global Spy platform will be a kind of base where the user can quickly check whether the ICO project is a fraudster. But the main purpose of platform is to provide investigations for customers. Here client can order an investigation, get results, pay using SPY tokens and if he wants he can publish a report for sale so that other users can buy information, and the first client gets his tokens as profit.
hello guys! Like your idea. Really interesting project is reuse of data. Did you make investigation before you start the ICO?
Yes, our company is J2P2-Invest Oy have been doing small and large surveys for our customers for over six years. Our customers are small and large companies and individuals who have noticed that background research is important and surprisingly inexpensive to produce a competent company.
You have experience and it's great. Did you achive the soft cup?
Activity: 70
Are you going to sell the tokens listings?
Activity: 252
How many developers are involved in the project?
Our Team is currently seven members from four different countries. Immediately after the end of ICO, we will train and recruit more researchers to countries where studies are conducted.
I understood that the members of the project from different countries but where are your main office?
We have offices in Paimio – Finland and Tallinn – Estonia, but we have transferred whole business to GlobalSpy OU in Estonia at the middle of 2017.
Why did you move the office? Did not fit the conditions of work in Finland?
How many developers are involved in the project?
Our Team is currently seven members from four different countries. Immediately after the end of ICO, we will train and recruit more researchers to countries where studies are conducted.
I understood that the members of the project from different countries but where are your main office?
We have offices in Paimio – Finland and Tallinn – Estonia, but we have transferred whole business to GlobalSpy OU in Estonia at the middle of 2017.
I think if I buy your tokens it will be right decision. What are the functions of the Global Spy?
Pages:
Jump to: