Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How many developers are involved in the project?
Our Team is currently seven members from four different countries. Immediately after the end of ICO, we will train and recruit more researchers to countries where studies are conducted.
I understood that the members of the project from different countries but where are your main office?
Activity: 238
hello guys! Like your idea. Really interesting project is reuse of data. Did you make investigation before you start the ICO?
copper member
Activity: 112
Great team and idea. How can this project make me richer?
The best way become richer with Global Spy is to order us an investigation, put it on sale and get tokens from other users who need access to this information
why your project will be more successful than others?
Global Spy platform is something that the market does not yet have. So far, none of the service providers are offering their customers the opportunity to sell their purchases to easily found customers, nor the ability to quickly and affordably buy finished research from other customers.
copper member
Our Team is currently seven members from four different countries. Immediately after the end of ICO, we will train and recruit more researchers to countries where studies are conducted.
The best way become richer with Global Spy is to order us an investigation, put it on sale and get tokens from other users who need access to this information
why your project will be more successful than others?
Activity: 210
Can you realize your idea quickly? What is the nearest plans?
We want to continually expand both our services offering and the areas where we operate. Naturally, my goal is that our company will be the largest in our industry.
Our road map you will see here https://www.globalspy.eu/global_spy.pdf
copper member
I was interested in the project. What is the price right now?
One ETH converts to 5000 spy tokens. It's actual price for ico sale period. How much it will grow when will be added on exchanger is still unknown.
Wow, sounds great. Will I get a bonus if invest a lot?
of course the bonus system is exist. When invest more 5-9.99 ETH you will get 10% bonus. Read more here https://www.globalspy.eu/
Activity: 204
Can you realize your idea quickly? What is the nearest plans?
Merit: 1
One ETH converts to 5000 spy tokens. It's actual price for ico sale period. How much it will grow when will be added on exchanger is still unknown.
Wow, sounds great. Will I get a bonus if invest a lot?
Well done guys. Please tell me what bonuses do you have now? I suppose this is the most profitable period to invest, right?
Now is available bonus for buyers:
1 - 4.99 ETH Bonus 5%
5 - 9.99 ETH Bonus 10%
10 - 1,000 ETH Bonus 20%
How will your platform work? Consumer pay tokens for a search at first and Global Spy team will begin to make it? Or payment is made when the investigation is ready?
Global Spy team make the investigation first and then consumer will pay for his order.
copper member
Merit: 1
Activity: 266
Well done guys. Please tell me what bonuses do you have now? I suppose this is the most profitable period to invest, right?
1 - 4.99 ETH Bonus 5%
5 - 9.99 ETH Bonus 10%
10 - 1,000 ETH Bonus 20%
How will your platform work? Consumer pay tokens for a search at first and Global Spy team will begin to make it? Or payment is made when the investigation is ready?
1 - 4.99 ETH Bonus 5%
5 - 9.99 ETH Bonus 10%
10 - 1,000 ETH Bonus 20%
Activity: 274
Can you realize this project fast? When will customers start to order investigations?
If I invest in a research how long I can get profit from from the sale of an investigation?
While the information is up-to-date and requested by users, it can be purchased. If the information you propose is important, it will make a profit for a long time
where is company registered and what is the legal structure?
Global Spy company is now registering in Estonia to get the full legal abilities at the EU market.
Is this ICO only for European citizens?
No, it is the intertional project where can participant people from all countries if it is legal.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: