Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
If I invest in a research how long I can get profit from from the sale of an investigation?
While the information is up-to-date and requested by users, it can be purchased. If the information you propose is important, it will make a profit for a long time
where is company registered and what is the legal structure?
Global Spy company is now registering in Estonia to get the full legal abilities at the EU market.
Is this ICO only for European citizens?
copper member
Activity: 112
If I invest in a research how long I can get profit from from the sale of an investigation?
While the information is up-to-date and requested by users, it can be purchased. If the information you propose is important, it will make a profit for a long time
Global Spy company is now registering in Estonia to get the full legal abilities at the EU market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Have you got telegram campaign?
Activity: 70
I don't see the tokens in my wallet. What did I do wrong?
Be sure that you add all information about token
SPY Token address:
0xb91afd1fa3e9c3055b18214b0041563484c71aa0

Name: SPY
Decimals: 18

Gas price: 20-30 Gwei.
Gas limit: 200,000.
Oh, it's working. You're right I forget to tune in my wallet.
Do you impose restrictions
on participants or can all people buy tokens?
Global Spy tokens are not available for citizens or residents of the United States of America or any jurisdiction, which prohibits participation in token sales.
do you have competitors? How does this project differ from others?
Read the white papaer: "Our business model is unique because the investors will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network "
Very interesting and unique project with a lot of positive qualities.
copper member
Global Spy tokens are not available for citizens or residents of the United States of America or any jurisdiction, which prohibits participation in token sales.
Read the white papaer: "Our business model is unique because the investors will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network "
Activity: 210
Be sure that you add all information about token
SPY Token address:
0xb91afd1fa3e9c3055b18214b0041563484c71aa0

Name: SPY
Decimals: 18

Gas price: 20-30 Gwei.
Gas limit: 200,000.
Activity: 248
I’m waiting for the release because it’s a better one solution for blockchain market.
copper member
Are you going to burn al the unsold tokens?
Of course, it is usual practise. All unsold tokens will be burned.
copper member
Do you impose restrictions on participants or can all people buy tokens?
Activity: 252
Are you going to burn al the unsold tokens?
Activity: 210
do you accept bitcoins for payment?
Sorry, but you can use only ETH for payment.
copper member
Do you impose restrictions on participants or can all people buy tokens?
do you accept bitcoins for payment?
Pages:
Jump to: