Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This project is one of the most promising future ICO with a very good & qualitative study of the concept.Glad you found such a company! This is a great chance to develop & get positive emotions with a professional company!
Activity: 1
WHAT IS YOUR TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS ??
Do you have ANY visible tech atm?
Or is it just vaporware?
Thanks.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
Will the token be blocked or released immediately after the termination ico?

The tokens will be distributed immediately after the ico is ended.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
Please tell me if I will be able to use other cryptos to pay inside the ecosystem for using services or spy tokens will be the only possible currency?

You can only use Spy tokens to pay for investigations
Activity: 84
Will the token be blocked or released immediately after the termination ico?
Activity: 29
Please tell me if I will be able to use other cryptos to pay inside the ecosystem for using services or spy tokens will be the only possible currency?
Activity: 57
Nice project. I am confident that this project will be mooning soon. Good luck to us.
Activity: 70
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A3" to your ICO Global Spy.

"A3" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as A1 or A2. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/global-spy

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/global-spy.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
I expected that Global Spy ahead of time will collect a hard cap, but it seems that the negative situation in cryptocurrency market brakes the activity of investors.
Where can I see information about how much they collected? I do not see how much they collected Undecided
The project has very nice strength that other companies dont have, like the customers who received the results of thE an investigation will financially and automatically receive benefits if another customer orders a similar report on the same cryptocurrency or ICO.  Isnt it amazing and great
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
Another project to collect the money using the name of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. No real use case of blockchain in this project. I don't think it's required at all.
Activity: 112
Where can I find news out about the project?
Activity: 93
The platform can be used to quickly find information about ICOs, to exchange investigations. It will contain a personal wallet in order to be able to replenish and convert Spy tokens. More info we will find out when team release the platform.
Activity: 151
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Just a quick notification that GlobalSpy is now listed on ICO Champs Smiley
Any other information on the token listing? Is the token traded in some other exchanges?
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with GLOBAL SPY Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
I expected that Global Spy ahead of time will collect a hard cap, but it seems that the negative situation in cryptocurrency market brakes the activity of investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Congratulations to the team. Many people have come to pay attention to this kind of project and keep the best job. We are still looking for more team updates.
Activity: 126
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: