Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I read in the white paper that American citizens can not purchase SPY tokens, but if it possible when your portal will work to order the investigation for consumer from US?
Global Spy offers the services for all consumers who want to get truthful and complete information about ICO market, analysis of crypto currency or another one.
Activity: 266
Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?
The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.

When will participant receive their tokens?
Activity: 238
I read in the white paper that American citizens can not purchase SPY tokens, but if it possible when your portal will work to order the investigation for consumer from US?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What should I do to get the most out of this project?
Become a participant of ICO, buy tokens, order investigations, use data for your own good, and sell them to other users
Learn more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbijeoGPGs
Who will use this project??It has very limited usecases from my point of view. Clarify please if im wrong
This is an indicative list of potential Intro users: developers, investors, mass media ans researchers, manufacturers of DIY-manufacturers, buyers, banks and building societies, state authorities
Activity: 252
Become a participant of ICO, buy tokens, order investigations, use data for your own good, and sell them to other users
Who will use this project??It has very limited usecases from my point of view. Clarify please if im wrong
The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.
Activity: 266
Keep abreast of the latest developments. Read the article with the most frequent questions about the project https://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-global-spy/amp/
If I now transfer ETH to the wallet, when I can get tokens?
The Spy tokens will be listed in at least one of the major exchanges after the ICO ends. The team will start the listing process immediately the ICO ends.

Can you tell about dev team? Did thay have experience of creating ICO?
Our team consists of a former police officer, people with nearly 20 years experience of research industry and IT expertise.
copper member
Activity: 112
What wallets are recommended?? May i contribute from Jaxx?
Any wallet will suit if it can work with the ERC20 protocol. For example, Mist, MyEtherWallet
copper member
I want to participate in this ICO. Can I pay for your token in Bitcoin?
Payment for the purchase of the SPY token is made only ETH.
Will I be able to sell my tokens to other person after a while?
It can be possible when token will be on exhanchers.
Activity: 248
The Spy tokens will be listed in at least one of the major exchanges after the ICO ends. The team will start the listing process immediately the ICO ends.

Can you tell about dev team? Did thay have experience of creating ICO?
copper member

Activity: 238
What wallets are recommended?? May i contribute from Jaxx?
Will I be able to sell my tokens to other person after a while?
Activity: 248
New and interesting ideas, careful planning and good concept. What blockchain technologies do Global Spy use for the crypto currency?
ERC20 protocol was chosen for the project.
Which country's laws govern your project?
Global Spy had to move our business to Estonia because the legislation and taxation regarding ICOs in Finland is unfinished, while in Estonia they are much clearer. We made a move to protect both investors investing in ICO and our business
Pages:
Jump to: