Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 31. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Interesting project ans I really like to be part of it. Do you support Bitcoin wallet and can I pay from it?

We work with ETH coin not BTC. But if you buy ETH and open an Etherium Wallet you can easily get spy tokens.
I have not worked with ETH yet. What kind of wallet can you advise me?
When you are joining our ICO be sure your sending address is wallet that supports ERC20 Ethereum tokens such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mist, Parity etc. Do not send Eth from any exhanges
Activity: 266
Who knows what Global Spy team is going to do after ico will finished?
Activity: 70
Interesting project ans I really like to be part of it. Do you support Bitcoin wallet and can I pay from it?

We work with ETH coin not BTC. But if you buy ETH and open an Etherium Wallet you can easily get spy tokens.
I have not worked with ETH yet. What kind of wallet can you advise me?

copper member
Activity: 112
This seems to be quite an interesting project, I like the idea, will take a deeper look into the white paper.
Yes, the idea is great! The white paper is short, but it clearly explains the benefits of participating in the project.
Hello! This is the great idea for ICO. What benefit will I get if I join the project?
All users who invest money in ICO, will receive tokens. You can order an investigation into a topic that is interesting to you, and will be useful to other users who you can sell on the platform of this information and they will pay you  spy tokens.
Activity: 46
This seems to be quite an interesting project, I like the idea, will take a deeper look into the white paper.
Hi. Is global spy airdrop was close now? If not, when airdrop close?
Airdrop was closed last week.
Well, maybe you offer the referral program?
No, only bonuses for buyers and the bounty program. Look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Activity: 238
Well, maybe you offer the referral program?
Activity: 70
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hello! This is the great idea for ICO. What benefit will I get if I join the project?
copper member
I’m so glad that Global Spy team will be the first company who propose a nice analytic of ICO projects. How ICOs investors will make maximum returns after launching on exchanges?
We are sure that our project will be supported by a large number of fans of start-ups and the position of the token after the release on the stock exchange will quickly grow stronger. Investors will be able to make profit even when they will put up for sale the research ordered earlier. With time, they will be able to return in full their contributions and even earn more.
copper member
This ICO looks attractively. I know you can achieve success. Do you have a prototype?

No, this ICO dones not have prototype now. Beta version will be presented at the end of 2018.
Activity: 252
I’m so glad that Global Spy team will be the first company who propose a nice analytic of ICO projects. How ICOs investors will make maximum returns after launching on exchanges?
Activity: 204
This ICO looks attractively. I know you can achieve success. Do you have a prototype?
Nice proposal guys! If you close the sale in May, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?
According a road map Global SPY tokens will be put on the stock exchange in the third quarter of 2018.
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. Do you have the referral program?
No, we did not start a referral program, but you can participate in the Bounty Campaign follow the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Tokens will be immediately charged, after payment, or will it be necessary to wait?
We noted the investors who have joined to our ICO and we will distribute the tokens to your wallets as soon as we finish the ICO stage.
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. Do you have the referral program?
No, we did not start a referral program, but you can participate in the Bounty Campaign follow the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Tokens will be immediately charged, after payment, or will it be necessary to wait?
Pages:
Jump to: