Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 13. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi. Don’t you want to hold the advertisement campaign on scientific channels on YouTube? It seems to me you can meet the target audience there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi there. Does the number of the options available on the platform depend on the amount of the fees collected? Or does the speed of their implementation depend on this?
Activity: 280
You’re mentioned in the media quite often. Do you pay for these articles or is your project of genuine interest of the editors?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Are the tokens of the bounty program participants getting frozen after the purchase or are they paid to them at once? I don’t want these people to cause the  token rate to fall in the secondary market.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will the sellers be able to pay for promo-activities within the platform with fiat money rather than with tokens?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Let’s say that an IT-journalist received the info about the product. Can the others make references to him or will it be necessary to specify in the article that the invention was found on Hamster?
Dear Hamster Marketplace community!
As you already know, we are having a crowdsale in the meantime.
We have launched a referral program, which is a unique tool for you to support the project and make some money simultaneously.
More details about the referral program you will find here:
https://medium.com/@HamsterMarketplace/referral-program-launch-5d86933d160b
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi. It’ll be necessary to pay in order to get information about the project which haven’t undergone verification. Or will it be enough to be a token holder?
Hi. I’ve heard that you’ve reduced the hard cap. Why did you make such decision?
Where can I find the full list of currencies which can be used to buy the tokens on the ICO? Are there fiat ones among them?
What amount of time are you planning to spend on development of mechanism of decentralization? I think that this is the #1 priority for Hamster.
Hey. You platform is non-commercial, the income from commissions are spent on the attraction of leads, so where are u finding the means for maintenance purposes?
Activity: 406
Is it possible to pay $25k for subscription at the start or is it necessary to cooperate according to CPA program for some amount of time?
Hello! If the seller doesn’t deal with the demand, do you consider the opportunity to attract additional producer of the same product?
There’re about 150k  successful projects on KickStarter now. Perhaps it worth integrate the fund raising tool into your platform?
Hi. You’re planning to develop the decentralization mechanisms. Perhaps you should do this after the official release? 
Activity: 308
Today most marketplaces support authorization via the social networks. Will your platform be an exception?
Hi there. Will the apps for two most popular OS be developed on parallel? Or will one of them be launched much earlier?
Activity: 210
What number of vendors are u planning to attract until the official launch of the platform? I think you need not less than 500 vendors.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Who will access the alpha version of Hamster? I think that this should  be the users that have some particular amount of tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: