Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 12. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi. Why are you against single-type products? It’s necessary to provide the audience with opportunity to make a choice!
Activity: 252
Will the sellers be able to conceal the percentage of damaged goods from public for certain fee? It seems to me that this service could be popular.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will the mechanism of guarantee of low prices be automated? Or will moderation be made manually?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi there. As far as I know, parsing of other sites is forbidden by copyright. Perhaps you should consider monitoring?
What does manual moderation include? Why not fully automate this process? This would allow to save on the staff.
Activity: 308
Hello. Is the appearance of mass-produced good on Hamster completely excluded? Or are u planning to negotiate with several brands?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Is there kind of niche goods that cant be placed on your platform? Lat’s say, adults only goods.
Activity: 39
Hamster Marketplace is a non-profit decentralised trading platform, aimed at the sale of
niche electronics and unique gadgets from novice and local producers without involving
middlemen.
Hamster Marketplace will open markets to thousands of vendors around the world who
cannot currently afford entry to them. It will also offer millions of buyers one-of-a-kind
goods without a middleman’s markup because the marketplace will be run by the
producers themselves, through Emercoin open blockchain.
Funds for launching and developing Hamster Marketplace will be raised through public
distribution of HMT tokens during an ICO, starting in Autumn 2017.

The Hamster Marketplace trading platform offers producers:

- Decentralisation
- Freedom from middlemen
- A reduced entry threshold to the market
- Access to new markets
- Independent management of the marketplace
- Freedom from the difficulties characteristic in retail

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter https://hmstr.io/

Activity: 364
How are you going to control that the invention has appeared on your platform earlier than on the others?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Lets say the user wants to transfer his project from Kickstarter to your platform. Will he  be provided with any benefits?
Activity: 280
Will blockchain voting be available for all the platform’s users or only to the ICO participants?
Activity: 406
It seems to me that it’s possible to turn Hamster into wonderful and, what’s more important, profitable commercial project. Don’t exclude the possibility that some large corporation will buy your platform?
Activity: 364
Do you guarantee that the early followers will buy out the base batches of goods? Is it possible to make them leave deposit which would prove their intentions?
Activity: 5
Hi. How is the number of the votes allocated to one user for voting determined? Does is it depend on the number of the tokens that he holds?
Activity: 33
Hi there...
Why u need to do bounty....if the project is....awesum....
Let’s say there was a force-majeure situation and I cant carry put activities on the platform anymore, but I’ve paid for annual subscription. Will I be able to get back at least some part of the funds?
Why is top limit set at $20 amount? It seems to me unfair, especially in relation to ones whose goods cost less than $100.
Activity: 224
Will you have an internal affiliate program? I think the promoters will be interested in cooperation with vendors under the terms of CPA model.
Activity: 392
Hello. You claim that you have more affordable terms than the other marketplaces. Where can I get acquainted with the data of the competitive analysis?
Pages:
Jump to: