Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 107. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The company has big plans, but they are positioning themselves as a non-commercial project. And how then will the service develop? After all, this requires some funds, and they can’t take it because they are a non-commercial project. Constantly take investments from people is thing that will not be going to be. What benefits people have from this.

You are right, any project for development needs a stable source of income. Despite the fact that Hamster is positioned as a non-commercial project, it will not be free for producers.
This sounds more realistic. And how much money manufacturers will pay for using the platform?

Each manufacturer will have two payment options: either 20% of the sale amount or $ 25,000 per year. Each vendor can start working with the first option, and as soon as he will have more than $ 25,000 per year from commissions, he will be able to switch to the second version of the subscription fee.
Activity: 280
The company has big plans, but they are positioning themselves as a non-commercial project. And how then will the service develop? After all, this requires some funds, and they can’t take it because they are a non-commercial project. Constantly take investments from people is thing that will not be going to be. What benefits people have from this.

You are right, any project for development needs a stable source of income. Despite the fact that Hamster is positioned as a non-commercial project, it will not be free for producers.
This sounds more realistic. And how much money manufacturers will pay for using the platform?

Activity: 280
Activity: 224
It seems to me that it is wrong that the company plans to spend the basic funds for the development of the platform. After all, it is important for them to attract as many vendors and buyers as possible. That would focus the bulk of the funds that will come with the ICO, on this matter.

We will spend the money collected during the token sale on vendor&buyer acquisition and the money which will be generated from sales on the marketplace will be spent on the token buy-back.
Does you twitter bounty campaign only limited for 200 participants? Im wondering why the stastics from 201 onwards in not still updated.

No it's not! Sorry for the technical issues, the table will be updated asap!
Merit: 10
It seems to me that it is wrong that the company plans to spend the basic funds for the development of the platform. After all, it is important for them to attract as many vendors and buyers as possible. That would focus the bulk of the funds that will come with the ICO, on this matter.

So it will be the same. The company will spend the basic funds for the marketing campaign to attract the maximum number of vendors and buyers to the platform after the first year of operation.
And what number of vendors and buyers the company's founders plan to bring to the platform in the first year of operation?

Hello. This will depend on what the results of the ICO will be. In general, the company plans to spend no more than $ 2,000 on attracting one manufacturer, not more than $ 7 per buyer. These figures are not taken from the ceiling, if anything. These figures are taken as a result of a deep market research of the market.
Well, let's say, how many vendors and buyers will be in Hamster in a year after launch, if the company collects the maximum amount of funds, that is, 28 million US dollars?

The company's founders plan to collect 2,000 vendors and 3.8 million customers after the first year of operation. Such results will allow the company to achieve revenues of 304 million US dollars per year.
You can also get acquainted with other development plans, which depend on the amount of collected funds, on the official website of the company or in white paper on page 24!
It's very interesting how the company will spin if you can only collect a soft cup)))

Well, as it is, it's hard, but it will spin)) At least the company's founders plan to complete the development of the platform, as well as mobile applications for iOS and Android.
And how they will then attract vendors and buyers to the website if they spend all the funds raised for the development of the platform and its mobile applications?
Activity: 252

So it will be the same. The company will spend the basic funds for the marketing campaign to attract the maximum number of vendors and buyers to the platform after the first year of operation.
And what number of vendors and buyers the company's founders plan to bring to the platform in the first year of operation?

Hello. This will depend on what the results of the ICO will be. In general, the company plans to spend no more than $ 2,000 on attracting one manufacturer, not more than $ 7 per buyer. These figures are not taken from the ceiling, if anything. These figures are taken as a result of a deep market research of the market.
Well, let's say, how many vendors and buyers will be in Hamster in a year after launch, if the company collects the maximum amount of funds, that is, 28 million US dollars?

The company's founders plan to collect 2,000 vendors and 3.8 million customers after the first year of operation. Such results will allow the company to achieve revenues of 304 million US dollars per year.
You can also get acquainted with other development plans, which depend on the amount of collected funds, on the official website of the company or in white paper on page 24!
It's very interesting how the company will spin if you can only collect a soft cup)))

Well, as it is, it's hard, but it will spin)) At least the company's founders plan to complete the development of the platform, as well as mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Merit: 10

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How Hamster is linked with Polibius, the most great SCAM that i see in field of ICO?

In team we see Yegor Kotkin from Polibius team, it's very dangerous signal for me.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Does you twitter bounty campaign only limited for 200 participants? Im wondering why the stastics from 201 onwards in not still updated.
I do not always trust large companies when delivering my purchases, but I'll have to deal with young companies that do not yet have experience in delivering products to different countries to their customers. It seems to me that at first all buyers will have problems with getting purchases.
Therefore, specially for this case, the marketplace will offer vendors delivery with the help of Hamster affiliate mail services. In that case, believe me, there will not be any problems with getting the purchases.

Well, obviously, that using a third-party company for shipping will increase the cost of the purchase. Is there already information about the cost of delivery services?
Nope, there's no information yet. You don’t have to worry, the services of third-party postal services are likely to cost a penny, you will not even feel the price changes.

There would be no problems if payment was made after receipt of the goods. That is, I would have received a purchase, confirmed it on the platform and everything, would have paid. And if the parcel had not been received or if it had come damaged, it would have paid nothing. And with the payment in advance in such a situation you will have to bathe, prove that the damaged product has got to return your money.

So after all the relationship between vendors and the buyer will be fixed by a smart contract. You will make money and they will be frozen in this contract until you confirm receipt of the goods.
Well, if I receive a parcel, but the damaged one? How can I prove that it was not I who broke the product?

Yes, I think you will need to just shoot the pictures into the support service and you will receive money that is frozen in the smart contract.

But in fact there can be such, what the vendor with photos will disagree and will dispute that it I have damaged the received gadget? Then, after all, obviously there will be some arbitration process inside the platform?

Of course there will be a moderation of disputes and all conflict cases between buyer and seller by the platform.
I do not always trust large companies when delivering my purchases, but I'll have to deal with young companies that do not yet have experience in delivering products to different countries to their customers. It seems to me that at first all buyers will have problems with getting purchases.

The vendors who are not quiet sure if they will be able to provide delivery by themselves, would have the opportunity use marketplace help in this. Moreover, there will be a delivery control based on blockchain technology. Vendors with poor delivery ratings will be even suspended for finding out further details.
Jump to: