Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 106. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's very cool that the public version of the project is ready now. After the end of the ICO, you do not have to wait much time. I'm already looking forward to when I can go shopping the first vendors to buy something new, unique and really useful!

Greetings. Very pleased with your optimism, only a pity thing that the public version of the project isn’t yet ready. At the moment, the company is just preparing to sell the coins, then to do the development of the platform.
Is it true? And yesterday a friend told me that Hamster developers are launching ICO with a ready-made platform. And when will the development begin?

Platform development will begin only after the end of the ICO, namely from the first quarter of 2018. The developers plan to develop and test the platform before the end of the summer of 2018. The alpha version will be ready for public testing, when it will be completely technically sound and when the initial pool of vendors will be recruited - 300 manufacturers.
Activity: 364
It's very cool that the public version of the project is ready now. After the end of the ICO, you do not have to wait much time. I'm already looking forward to when I can go shopping the first vendors to buy something new, unique and really useful!

Greetings. Very pleased with your optimism, only a pity thing that the public version of the project isn’t yet ready. At the moment, the company is just preparing to sell the coins, then to do the development of the platform.
Is it true? And yesterday a friend told me that Hamster developers are launching ICO with a ready-made platform. And when will the development begin?
Activity: 280

Activity: 350
I do not quite understand why Hamster calls himself a "business incubator"? This will also be the same marketplace as AliExpress or eBay. People will download their products and sell them, what kind of "business incubator" is it talking about?
The most common misconception about this project) Understand that small producers cannot be pulled up on large markets. They will not be able to compete financially with large companies. Therefore, their goods there will be unclaimed. Hamster will have a trading environment only for small companies with small budgets that can easily compete with each other.

Well, let's say. And what does this have to do with the "business incubator"?
The most direct. The fact is that Hamster can become a starting point for small manufacturers. Here they can collect their first target audience, accumulate the first capital to come to a large trading platform (the same AliExpress or eBay).

And what, the vendors of this platform will be able to trade their goods on other sites?

Of course, no one will limit them in this, and has no right for this. The only requirement for the administration of the marketplace is that the cost of goods in the Hamster have to be minimal and does not exceed the price at other sites.

I wonder how they will control that the prices in Hamster from one manufacturer are the lowest, in comparison with other sites. Manually this is unrealistic.
Hah, well, of course, it's unreal. Therefore, no one will do anything by the hands, just the algorithm will automatically start and it will already perform this work)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I do not quite understand why Hamster calls himself a "business incubator"? This will also be the same marketplace as AliExpress or eBay. People will download their products and sell them, what kind of "business incubator" is it talking about?
The most common misconception about this project) Understand that small producers cannot be pulled up on large markets. They will not be able to compete financially with large companies. Therefore, their goods there will be unclaimed. Hamster will have a trading environment only for small companies with small budgets that can easily compete with each other.

The most direct. The fact is that Hamster can become a starting point for small manufacturers. Here they can collect their first target audience, accumulate the first capital to come to a large trading platform (the same AliExpress or eBay).

And what, the vendors of this platform will be able to trade their goods on other sites?

Of course, no one will limit them in this, and has no right for this. The only requirement for the administration of the marketplace is that the cost of goods in the Hamster have to be minimal and does not exceed the price at other sites.

I wonder how they will control that the prices in Hamster from one manufacturer are the lowest, in comparison with other sites. Manually this is unrealistic.
Activity: 336

Activity: 392
I understand correctly that after the sale of the project to the vendors in 2020 they will be spared from any subscription fee?
Yes, you understand perfectly correctly. The only thing the vendors will need to pay is $ 50,000, which is a subscription fee for two years. This money Hamster will then spend on the redemption of the remaining token turnover.
$ 50000 Huh No, well, it will be an uplift for those manufacturers who will have been working for Hamster for a long time, but what will small companies do that will only come to this site?
Do not worry, when you sell Hamster the founders will provide conditions for the availability of participation in ICO-2020 to the smallest players who just entered the platform. The truth so far, there is no information on how this will be realized. I think that closer to 2020, there will be information about this?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Can I mine your coins?
I understand correctly that after the sale of the project to the vendors in 2020 they will be spared from any subscription fee?
Yes, you understand perfectly correctly. The only thing the vendors will need to pay is $ 50,000, which is a subscription fee for two years. This money Hamster will then spend on the redemption of the remaining token turnover.
$ 50000 Huh No, well, it will be an uplift for those manufacturers who will have been working for Hamster for a long time, but what will small companies do that will only come to this site?
Activity: 378
The company has big plans, but they are positioning themselves as a non-commercial project. And how then will the service develop? After all, this requires some funds, and they can’t take it because they are a non-commercial project. Constantly take investments from people is thing that will not be going to be. What benefits people have from this.

You are right, any project for development needs a stable source of income. Despite the fact that Hamster is positioned as a non-commercial project, it will not be free for producers.
This sounds more realistic. And how much money manufacturers will pay for using the platform?

Each manufacturer will have two payment options: either 20% of the sale amount or $ 25,000 per year. Each vendor can start working with the first option, and as soon as he will have more than $ 25,000 per year from commissions, he will be able to switch to the second version of the subscription fee.
It seems to me that with such a commission or subscription fee, Hamster has exhausted all the advantages over the main marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay.

You should not think so! Despite such a subscription fee, the terms of accommodation and sales on Hamster will be much more affordable than on any other comparable scale project. The Hamster market maker will allow even the smallest manufacturer to start and increase sales.

Of course, Hamster has a lot of other advantages over other marketplaces, especially since they do not have the highest monthly fee on the market. Hamster is more distinguished by a competitive environment for young producers who can not get it at large trading floors, where the whole market is held by giant companies and a lot of small "fringe" organizations that produce various forgeries and so on.
The company has big plans, but they are positioning themselves as a non-commercial project. And how then will the service develop? After all, this requires some funds, and they can’t take it because they are a non-commercial project. Constantly take investments from people is thing that will not be going to be. What benefits people have from this.

You are right, any project for development needs a stable source of income. Despite the fact that Hamster is positioned as a non-commercial project, it will not be free for producers.
This sounds more realistic. And how much money manufacturers will pay for using the platform?

Each manufacturer will have two payment options: either 20% of the sale amount or $ 25,000 per year. Each vendor can start working with the first option, and as soon as he will have more than $ 25,000 per year from commissions, he will be able to switch to the second version of the subscription fee.
It seems to me that with such a commission or subscription fee, Hamster has exhausted all the advantages over the main marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay.

You should not think so! Despite such a subscription fee, the terms of accommodation and sales on Hamster will be much more affordable than on any other comparable scale project. The Hamster market maker will allow even the smallest manufacturer to start and increase sales.

Of course, Hamster has a lot of other advantages over other marketplaces, especially since they do not have the highest monthly fee on the market. Hamster is more distinguished by a competitive environment for young producers who can not get it at large trading floors, where the whole market is held by giant companies and a lot of small "fringe" organizations that produce various forgeries and so on.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

Jump to: