Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 16. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What are your going to replace the tokens with eventually? I hope it’s not gonna be US dollar.
Activity: 364
Hello. How long 20% bonus is valid for?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Greetings. Are you planning to develop your own wallet for this particular platform?
Activity: 196
Hello. You are saying the the token will continue being issued but it desnt mean that users will always return it back to the platform.
It doesnt make any sense. You bought tokens for $2 each and refusing to sell it for $50.
Yes but tokens will be bought out and burnt which means their price on secondary market will grow.
No doubt but by then they wont mean anything to the platform. I dont think the demand is going to be high.
You are wrong. a lot of services accept only Hamster tokens as a payment that’s why the demand will be there.
They will start buying tokens back only after the platform will be transferred to vendors. Tokens  will be removed from circulation.
Okay. why are they so sure they are going to have enough money to buy back all the tokens?
Activity: 350
Hello. You are saying the the token will continue being issued but it desnt mean that users will always return it back to the platform.
It doesnt make any sense. You bought tokens for $2 each and refusing to sell it for $50.
Yes but tokens will be bought out and burnt which means their price on secondary market will grow.
No doubt but by then they wont mean anything to the platform. I dont think the demand is going to be high.
You are wrong. a lot of services accept only Hamster tokens as a payment that’s why the demand will be there.
They will start buying tokens back only after the platform will be transferred to vendors. Tokens  will be removed from circulation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Will you help the manufactures to solve the paradox of “the lemon strainer”? In what ways are you going to do it?
Does anyone have an opportunity to participate in the ICO? Or did I have to sign up before the start of the sale?
Hello. It seems to me that selling tokens at a price, that is below its nominal value, may have a negative impact on the development of the platform. So I want to clarify – how many tokens have already been sold at a discount?
Activity: 280
Your hard-cap has been reduced. Does this mean that all extra tokens have already been destroyed?
It is really easy to choose products on your site. But what if I want to pre-order some product? Will I have that opportunity?

It will depend on a seller.
Hello. What is meant by transparent accounting of faulty goods? I think that if the information about it is public, it can negatively affect the sales rate of specific vendors.

This information will be fixed on blockchain, which means that this would be transparent and 100% true.
Hello. Where can I find information about which delivery services are your partners? Or is it still confidential?

TBA soon! Stay tuned Smiley
What kind of goods do you sell?

We are aimed at DIY electronics and unique gadgets
Hey there. What about raffling the unsold tokens off rather than destroying all the tokens? It would be a great promo.

We care of the token price too much, if we just give them away, this will blow the price..
Why not start with the development of the mobile app? The smartphones are more popular than PC now, especially in India and China.

This is will be the second step for us
Pages:
Jump to: