Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 15. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey there. I’ve got a question about the deposit. What happens to it if the vendor fails to meet commitments timely?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We have successfully kicked off token sale! More than 1kk raised from the beginning of crowdfunding. Join us and find out how we protect the token price during all the steps www.hmstr.io/token
Activity: 266
Hi there. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
If nothing has changed, it’s $2 million. It’s almost reached.
Hi there. What’s the hard cap of this platform?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What criteria should the producer meet in order to pass verification? Is it necessary to establish private enterprise in your own country?
Activity: 434
If no fees, on what will Hamster earn?
Activity: 294
Will it be possible to use your platform for fundraising or are you gonna focus on development of marketplace?
Hi. Will it be possible to use your tokens as deposits? For example, i don’t sell them for several months and get the dividends for this.
Who has to provide banner ads – the vendors themselves or will you have a local agency engaged in their development?
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to purchase the ads within the platform for tokens only or can combination of tokens and fiat be used, too?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. What amount of funds did you manage to collect already?
About $1.5 million, taking into account the fact, that less than 4 days have passed since the start.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What amount of funds did you manage to collect already?
Activity: 23
Does anyone have an opportunity to participate in the ICO? Or did I have to sign up before the start of the sale?

Any1 can join, it's not allowed only for USA residents.

Activity: 112
Hello. Arent you afraid that the opportunity to purchase the promo services will become an obstacle for fair competition on Hamster?
But these arent fake reviews or kinds that. Such services are provided on every marketplace.
Well, yes, but usually this encourages to buy the advertisement on other platform actively and also pay for the competition with the goods which are not your direct competitors. 
Every product on Hamster will be unique. It’ll be incredibly difficult (or even impossible) to find the competitors.  So i dont think that the advertisement will interfere with the competition in this case.
I’ve heard that some vendors will be able to purchase premium accounts. Is this true?
Activity: 196
Hello. Arent you afraid that the opportunity to purchase the promo services will become an obstacle for fair competition on Hamster?
But these arent fake reviews or kinds that. Such services are provided on every marketplace.
Well, yes, but usually this encourages to buy the advertisement on other platform actively and also pay for the competition with the goods which are not your direct competitors. 
Every product on Hamster will be unique. It’ll be incredibly difficult (or even impossible) to find the competitors.  So i dont think that the advertisement will interfere with the competition in this case.
Activity: 196
Hi. What is the price for standard poll? I’d like my every customer to do it.
Activity: 336
Hello. How long 20% bonus is valid for?
For 3 more days. You can always check it on the website.
Pages:
Jump to: