Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 67. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The tokens on the pre-sale were sold at $1.6 for the first time, and then for $1.8. Why it was impossible to set a single price?

I guess it was done to protect the value of the token. The problem of many ICOs is that excessively large bonuses devalue tokens.

But big bonuses contribute to the expansion of the target audience. If a person knows that he can get 50% more tokens at the pre-sale, he may want to buy them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The tokens on the pre-sale were sold at $1.6 for the first time, and then for $1.8. Why it was impossible to set a single price?

I guess it was done to protect the value of the token. The problem of many ICOs is that excessively large bonuses devalue tokens.
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Vendors can use the services of your partner postal services to deliver goods to customers while you own a company. How will they be able to carry it out after you sell them a platform?
Activity: 406
Can you describe an approximate scheme of vendors’ self-management after the sale of the company in 2020?
Activity: 224
Hello. Tell me please, how much will you need to sell the company for in order to buy the tokens back for $50?

Unfortunately this information cannot be counted precisely, because it depends on the amount of tokens left before the platform transfer which quite unpredictable.
Will there be big companies among the manufactures with which you’re going to have partnership?

Not at all. We are aimed at niche gadgets and smaller companies Smiley
You’ve written that the decentralized mechanism of self-management of the site will operate basing on blockchain-voting. Who will be able to vote?

Vendors and all token-holders for sure. Smiley

At some cases, wide audience will be able to join the voting too.
Greetings to all the users of this forum. I'm interested in the following point: will there be any communication channels inside the platform for communication of vendors and their potential buyers?

Yes, the buyer and vendor will be able to communicate directly.
Do you plan to add any rating system for vendors, besides customers’ feedback?

There will be a vendor evaluation which is going to be based on many different factors, yes.
Activity: 266
Hi everybody! Does anyone know which OS will Hamster mobile app be compatible with?
Good afternoon. Are you going to add a referral program to Hamster system to accelerate project’s promotion?

This is the solution we are planning to implement pretty soon after the Beta will be released. Smiley
Has your marketing department already formed a list of sources from which a solvent audience will be attracted?

We did! Smiley
Friends, do I have to undergo any verification in order to buy HMT tokens?

Yes, you will have to pass KYC procedure Smiley

What was the basic procedure to pass the kyc documents and mean while I want ask you are you accepting all counties passport for verification process, because some time my passport is rejecting.

We will accept all country passports. If you happen to have any issues with KYC don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be happy to help!
Did you approach some vendors or suppliers for your marketplace? They may not like your idea as they prefer to move product in much greater bulk to eliminate inventory storage costs  rather than sell them individually.

We are communicating now with a number of vendors and it seems to be pretty successful. Smiley
Hello. You’re going to put unique, unknown gadgets on the marketplace. Will you somehow control their quality to let the audience of the project to get only quality products?

Yes, definitely. In order to ensure our customers have the best experience possible, we will control all the vendors in many terms, which includes quality too Smiley
Activity: 280
According to your description, there won’t be fake reviews on the platform at all. Due to what will you manage to achieve this?
You’ve written that vendors will pay a 20% commission only at the first stage. When will it be over and the commission will be eliminated?
Why did you decide that your platform will be cheaper for vendors than other marketplaces?
Hello. Will there be any extra mark-up for the goods of producers? I just want to know its rate in advance in order to compare it with the competitors’ ones.
Pages:
Jump to: