Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 68. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi everybody. What are the requirements for the manufacturer? For example, I have no automated production, I make my gadgets myself. Will they let me enter the marketplace with such an operation mode?
Activity: 238
Greetings, friends. Tell me please, will one need to undergo AML to buy coins?
Nope, you only need to undergo KYS when registering to buy HMT coins
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I like Hamsters. They are tasty <3
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Greetings, friends. Tell me please, will one need to undergo AML to buy coins?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is the maximum sum of money that Hamster can collect at a pre-ICO?
As far as I know, the maximum sum for pre-ICO is set at $2,000,000.

Activity: 336
What is the maximum sum of money that Hamster can collect at a pre-ICO?
Activity: 364
How long will it take to process my application for the purchase of HMT tokens?
As far as I know, the application will be processed immediately.
Activity: 280
How long will it take to process my application for the purchase of HMT tokens?
Activity: 252
Have a nice day. I somehow didn’t manage to find the information about the items of expenditure which the company will spend funds raised during the sale of its coins on. Just want to evaluate the company's prospects by their expense items.
First of all, the company will allocate funds to the marketing campaign in order to attract a number of vendors and buyers to the platform that is sufficient for a full launch.
No, first of all, the funds will be spend on development of the marketplace and the mobile app itself. Does it make any sense to hold a marketing campaign if the product isn’t developed yet?))
Do you mean that marketing campaign will be held after the platform is ready?
Well, I don’t mean it should be completely ready; most likely, it can be called a beta version. The beta version will be over when there are at least 300 vendors on the platform.
Why 300 vendors exactly?
It’d be better to say “more than 300 vendors”. Such a number of manufacturers on the platform will allow testing all the functionality of the service, after which the developers will consider the development of the marketplace to be completely finished.
Activity: 196
Have a nice day. I somehow didn’t manage to find the information about the items of expenditure which the company will spend funds raised during the sale of its coins on. Just want to evaluate the company's prospects by their expense items.
First of all, the company will allocate funds to the marketing campaign in order to attract a number of vendors and buyers to the platform that is sufficient for a full launch.
No, first of all, the funds will be spend on development of the marketplace and the mobile app itself. Does it make any sense to hold a marketing campaign if the product isn’t developed yet?))
Well, I don’t mean it should be completely ready; most likely, it can be called a beta version. The beta version will be over when there are at least 300 vendors on the platform.
Why 300 vendors exactly?
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Friends, tell me please, can timeframes of pre-ICO timing be extended?
I think it’s unlikely. At least, founders of the company didn’t announce anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Friends, tell me please, can timeframes of pre-ICO timing be extended?
You know, Hamster has a good idea, but this platform will be the same as other marketplaces finally: a bunch of similar types of goods, which are produced according to the same scheme. And the audience will become regular, it will need universal goods. It’s possible to skim the cream off only during the first few months after the launch.
Why do you think so? There will never be one-type and universal goods on the platform, because it will be open only for innovative gadgets.
Well, even if only for them. After all, any innovations turn out to be mediocrity some time later, numerous manufacturers will start producing the same goods and that’s all, a large assortment will fade away.
Man, this won’t happen ‘cause Hamster will carefully check each product of each vendor. If there’s already a similar product on the platform, it just won’t be allowed to be traded and that's all.
How will such a miraculous check of goods work?
It’s easy! A vendor will send each of his products to Hamster experts. They’ll check it, assess innovation and then make a decision if it should enter the marketplace or not.
Wow, will such a verification system always work? Will company’s experts deal with this even if there are several thousand vendors on the site?
You know, Hamster has a good idea, but this platform will be the same as other marketplaces finally: a bunch of similar types of goods, which are produced according to the same scheme. And the audience will become regular, it will need universal goods. It’s possible to skim the cream off only during the first few months after the launch.
Why do you think so? There will never be one-type and universal goods on the platform, because it will be open only for innovative gadgets.
Well, even if only for them. After all, any innovations turn out to be mediocrity some time later, numerous manufacturers will start producing the same goods and that’s all, a large assortment will fade away.
Man, this won’t happen ‘cause Hamster will carefully check each product of each vendor. If there’s already a similar product on the platform, it just won’t be allowed to be traded and that's all.
It’s easy! A vendor will send each of his products to Hamster experts. They’ll check it, assess innovation and then make a decision if it should enter the marketplace or not.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: