Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 83. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I welcome the team of the project! Which crypto-currencies, or one crypto currency , does the project plan to rely on? I myself rely on and have different crypto currencies, so I would like to determine the main
Activity: 224
It is already possible to say how much it will cost, if it's all about money, the thresholds of entering the marketplace?
Activity: 406
Hello! I heard that the project arose on the history of overcoming the traditional barriers in the trade of the CEO of the business when selling his goods ... Tell me where to find out more about this story
Activity: 378
After the ICO, how will the fixed assets be distributed?
Hello! Marketing, attracting vendors and buyers. At least now there are such plans. Actually, they are absolutely logical
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
After the ICO, how will the fixed assets be distributed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is there any limitation for the ICO participants? For me, it's all new, so I'm afraid to "fly"))
Yes, be careful! The sale of coins will be attended only by those who register for the official websites of the project! Hmstr.io Don’t mix anything up
Activity: 280
Is there any limitation for the ICO participants? For me, it's all new, so I'm afraid to "fly"))
Activity: 350
Hello everyone! The project draws! But I do not know much about the crypto currencies... What is the value of one coin of the project?
The nominal value is 2 $. Look at the WP, there you will find many more useful information that you need)
Activity: 196
Hello everyone! The project draws! But I do not know much about the crypto currencies... What is the value of one coin of the project?
Activity: 336
Hello, members of the forum! Can someone tell us about the total costs that are now faced by conventional large on-line stores? Is there really something to save and what to cut back? It seems to me that everything is already minimized
Good day! Something is mistaken. Costs arise from the cost of delivering products to the warehouse, marketing costs for promotion within the sales channel, providing a large range for working with intermediaries, the very margin of intermediaries, the negotiation of contracts, freezing of funds in receivables with long repayment periods! How do you like this list?)
Impresses! But I will not be able to press all this bureaucracy and opportunism, I think. No one will give up that piece of cake so simply!
Of course, they will not give! But to resist new opportunities and technologies is useless! You will not fight with the wind, for example!)) But to conquer the world it was easier, in Hamster decided to go with niche market areas. So it will be easier to press the very bureaucracy that gained strength and weight in popular areas
Quite good working out the question! But a niche for that and a niche! She can stay in that niche. For the rest of the market, the project niches will remain invisible, and Napoleonic plans will not come true ((
And here is the solution of this marketplace - the light in the window! The project will give such rare customers scattered around the world centralized marketing and PR of unique products, their price will be affordable, and the service is optimal)
Aha! That is, at the expense of such a campaign, the niche market ceases to be, in fact, a niche product. Very promising! And what marketing moves for such a project will be in priority?
Activity: 364
Hello, members of the forum! Can someone tell us about the total costs that are now faced by conventional large on-line stores? Is there really something to save and what to cut back? It seems to me that everything is already minimized
Good day! Something is mistaken. Costs arise from the cost of delivering products to the warehouse, marketing costs for promotion within the sales channel, providing a large range for working with intermediaries, the very margin of intermediaries, the negotiation of contracts, freezing of funds in receivables with long repayment periods! How do you like this list?)
Impresses! But I will not be able to press all this bureaucracy and opportunism, I think. No one will give up that piece of cake so simply!
Of course, they will not give! But to resist new opportunities and technologies is useless! You will not fight with the wind, for example!)) But to conquer the world it was easier, in Hamster decided to go with niche market areas. So it will be easier to press the very bureaucracy that gained strength and weight in popular areas
Quite good working out the question! But a niche for that and a niche! She can stay in that niche. For the rest of the market, the project niches will remain invisible, and Napoleonic plans will not come true ((
And here is the solution of this marketplace - the light in the window! The project will give such rare customers scattered around the world centralized marketing and PR of unique products, their price will be affordable, and the service is optimal)
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
As far as I know, the earliest investors in pre-ICO, ICO usually get better conditions ... How about this aspect in this project?
That's right! ICO participants are clients who have first entrusted the project, with a special attitude towards them. Accordingly, they are entitled not only bonuses, but also all kinds of actions, special conditions, participation in closed events, etc.
Activity: 350
As far as I know, the earliest investors in pre-ICO, ICO usually get better conditions ... How about this aspect in this project?
Activity: 364
Hello! I learned a little bit of WP ... It seems to me that now all trading commodity platforms, or marketplaces, are almost identical. Well, with some differences on the geographical or assortment principle ... Is it possible to come up with such a project to "blow up" the market to date?
Greetings! Of course you can. The prerequisites for the creation appeared with the emergence and development of block-technology, which was able to create a decentralized platform, focused on the sale of niche electronics and unique gadgets from beginners and local manufacturers. It is even more important that without intermediaries!
The last sentence interested the most! How do you get rid of middlemen? Cut and limit - yes! But to save?
To understand, it is necessary to get into the essence of this project. The EP is your help. In short, the manufacturers themselves will be managed by this marketplace via blockbuster
Yes, I will study in detail. But do you think that traditional trade has no chance? Still, many still like to come to a regular store and touch the goods))
No one will cross the traditional approach to trade, but its time has passed, in my opinion. Internet technologies, smartphones, augmented and virtual reality will replace the usual purchases "live" almost completely
I'm weak in this, but you are very persuasive. And now you can talk about some specific figures for the market size, which have marketplaces? And what does Hamster count on?
Hello! I learned a little bit of WP ... It seems to me that now all trading commodity platforms, or marketplaces, are almost identical. Well, with some differences on the geographical or assortment principle ... Is it possible to come up with such a project to "blow up" the market to date?
Greetings! Of course you can. The prerequisites for the creation appeared with the emergence and development of block-technology, which was able to create a decentralized platform, focused on the sale of niche electronics and unique gadgets from beginners and local manufacturers. It is even more important that without intermediaries!
The last sentence interested the most! How do you get rid of middlemen? Cut and limit - yes! But to save?
To understand, it is necessary to get into the essence of this project. The EP is your help. In short, the manufacturers themselves will be managed by this marketplace via blockbuster
Yes, I will study in detail. But do you think that traditional trade has no chance? Still, many still like to come to a regular store and touch the goods))
No one will cross the traditional approach to trade, but its time has passed, in my opinion. Internet technologies, smartphones, augmented and virtual reality will replace the usual purchases "live" almost completely
Pages:
Jump to: