Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 82. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi everybody. I can’t really understand what niche does Hamster want to get in the market if the founders of the project doesn’t refer themselves neither to Amazon nor Kickstarter, for example. Can anybody explain me this?
Hamster creates its own niche. It won’t be similar to Amazon or Kickstarter. It’s an unique project, nobody created anything like that before.

You’re a bit mistaken ‘cause Hamster plans to get a new niche between Amazon and Kickstarter. It will take some options of both of them. Of course, the base of the project will be unique, and the use of blockchain will make a project be a breakthrough in this area.

Why does the project plan to get a niche between these projects?
Because Hamster us focused on small companies with unique production yet unknown for everybody like Kickstarter is, and offers manufactures to create a site for selling goods on the base of the platform like Amazon does.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi everybody. I can’t really understand what niche does Hamster want to get in the market if the founders of the project doesn’t refer themselves neither to Amazon nor Kickstarter, for example. Can anybody explain me this?
Hamster creates its own niche. It won’t be similar to Amazon or Kickstarter. It’s an unique project, nobody created anything like that before.

You’re a bit mistaken ‘cause Hamster plans to get a new niche between Amazon and Kickstarter. It will take some options of both of them. Of course, the base of the project will be unique, and the use of blockchain will make a project be a breakthrough in this area.

Why does the project plan to get a niche between these projects?
Activity: 294

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Greetings to everybody! Tell me, how many coins did the company allocate to the bounty campaign?

Hamster founders allocated 2.5% of tokens from total emission to the bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Greetings to everybody! Tell me, how many coins did the company allocate to the bounty campaign?
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 392
I’ve read about the interesting fact that Hamster’s offering will differ from ones of other big marketplaces. I don’t really understand. Other platforms sell modern gadgets, too: smartphones, tablets, notebooks, etc. Then why will the offering differ? 
Because Hamster will sell not just devices the latest generation, but also unique, innovative products that aren’t yet available on any site.
I wonder, why do founders of the company think that manufacturers will come to their platform? They can find their customers in the same way on Amazon, and it’ll be even more of them there.
Of course, there will be more. But small manufacturers will get lost on such large platforms due to the competition and the mass of the goods of the same type. Hamster will attract to the platform people who are interested in unique products, who wants to try out something new. That's why it will be easier for small companies to find their target audience on Hamster.
As for me, I think that manufacturers will come to Hamster because it’s a non-commercial project. This will reduce their costs on the sale of products.
Why do you call it non-profit, if the platform will charge a commission from every vendors’ sale? It means that they will make profit.
This profit is necessary to maintain workability of the platform and buy-back of coins. The founders of the company don’t take any money for themselves, that’s why the project is considered to be non-commercial.
Activity: 238
I’ve read about the interesting fact that Hamster’s offering will differ from ones of other big marketplaces. I don’t really understand. Other platforms sell modern gadgets, too: smartphones, tablets, notebooks, etc. Then why will the offering differ? 
Because Hamster will sell not just devices the latest generation, but also unique, innovative products that aren’t yet available on any site.
I wonder, why do founders of the company think that manufacturers will come to their platform? They can find their customers in the same way on Amazon, and it’ll be even more of them there.
Of course, there will be more. But small manufacturers will get lost on such large platforms due to the competition and the mass of the goods of the same type. Hamster will attract to the platform people who are interested in unique products, who wants to try out something new. That's why it will be easier for small companies to find their target audience on Hamster.
As for me, I think that manufacturers will come to Hamster because it’s a non-commercial project. This will reduce their costs on the sale of products.
Why do you call it non-profit, if the platform will charge a commission from every vendors’ sale? It means that they will make profit.
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
The question is purely political!)) Will the project not encounter problems and barriers that create sanctions in the world? Embargo, isolation and other stuff like that... Now there are so much conflicts.
Activity: 266
Hello! I would very much like to clarify the issues related to the legal regulation ... Is there a memorandum or provision on this?
Activity: 280
Good evening, comrades! What will be the target image of the platform manufacturer? At least at the beginning of the project. Who is immediately targeted to promote the service?
Very curious system! And who are considered as the main competitors of the project? Are there any plans for their absorption? And maybe a tactic of mergers is needed?
How is the project moving forward with respect to the initial implementation plans? Can you manage everything in time? Or already there were any force majeure?
Pages:
Jump to: