Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 84. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello, members of the forum! Can someone tell us about the total costs that are now faced by conventional large on-line stores? Is there really something to save and what to cut back? It seems to me that everything is already minimized
Good day! Something is mistaken. Costs arise from the cost of delivering products to the warehouse, marketing costs for promotion within the sales channel, providing a large range for working with intermediaries, the very margin of intermediaries, the negotiation of contracts, freezing of funds in receivables with long repayment periods! How do you like this list?)
Activity: 196
Hello! I learned a little bit of WP ... It seems to me that now all trading commodity platforms, or marketplaces, are almost identical. Well, with some differences on the geographical or assortment principle ... Is it possible to come up with such a project to "blow up" the market to date?
Greetings! Of course you can. The prerequisites for the creation appeared with the emergence and development of block-technology, which was able to create a decentralized platform, focused on the sale of niche electronics and unique gadgets from beginners and local manufacturers. It is even more important that without intermediaries!
The last sentence interested the most! How do you get rid of middlemen? Cut and limit - yes! But to save?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! I learned a little bit of WP ... It seems to me that now all trading commodity platforms, or marketplaces, are almost identical. Well, with some differences on the geographical or assortment principle ... Is it possible to come up with such a project to "blow up" the market to date?
Greetings! Of course you can. The prerequisites for the creation appeared with the emergence and development of block-technology, which was able to create a decentralized platform, focused on the sale of niche electronics and unique gadgets from beginners and local manufacturers. It is even more important that without intermediaries!
Activity: 196
Hello, members of the forum! Can someone tell us about the total costs that are now faced by conventional large on-line stores? Is there really something to save and what to cut back? It seems to me that everything is already minimized
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Did the founders of the project set a hard cap for pre-sale?
If I'm not mistaken, the hard cap for pre-sale is $2,000,000.
Activity: 210
Did the founders of the project set a hard cap for pre-sale?
Activity: 224
Hello friends! Tell me, will the 20% discount be valid during all course of the pre-sale?
Yes, the discount will be valid until the end of pre-sale.  I also want to tell you that there won’t be any discounts during the main round of ICO.

Not really, the discount will be getting lower every week Wink
Hello friends! Tell me, will the 20% discount be valid during all course of the pre-sale?

No! We will be lowering discounts every week, starting from dec 20th it will be 10% only
Activity: 238
Yes, the discount will be valid until the end of pre-sale.  I also want to tell you that there won’t be any discounts during the main round of ICO.
Activity: 280
Activity: 308
How long does it take to register in order to participate in the sale?
It takes just a few minutes. Specify your e-mail on the main page of the project and you will receive a letter with a link to your personal account.
How long does it take to register in order to participate in the sale?
Activity: 266
Hi everyone. Does the company make progress on the pre-sale?

At the moment, some HMT coins are sold for more than $615 000. To put it bluntly, there’re 15 days left before the presale id over.
Hi everyone. Does the company make progress on the pre-sale?
For next 2 hours our CMO and Head of community are live on Reddit AMA, feel free to ask all your questions!
https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7k685r/welcome_to_hamsters_firstever_ama/
The project is interesting, but Hamster will have a wide-spread problem – cheat reviews for promotion of companies. The reason is absence of marketing tools on the platform. So vendors will have to somehow promote their goods.

There won’t be any problems with cheat reviews because the developers excluded this problem. So everything will be maximally fair.
And also there will be a set of marketing tools standard for such a platform: it will be possible to put ads at the first place on the list for tokens and highlight them, too.

How did the company exclude an opportunity of appearing of cheat reviews? It would be interesting to learn it.

Well, that's another story. I think it will be possible to connect contextual advertising also in order to attract buyers to the producers on trading platforms located on Hamster.

Only by those users who actually purchased goods from sellers can leave reviews. This will be confirmed by a smart contract. One purchase = one review, so there can’t be any cheat reviews.
And what if the producers will give money to any people to buy goods and leave a good review after that? How will they struggle against such cheat reviews on the platform?
Activity: 294
The project is interesting, but Hamster will have a wide-spread problem – cheat reviews for promotion of companies. The reason is absence of marketing tools on the platform. So vendors will have to somehow promote their goods.

There won’t be any problems with cheat reviews because the developers excluded this problem. So everything will be maximally fair.
And also there will be a set of marketing tools standard for such a platform: it will be possible to put ads at the first place on the list for tokens and highlight them, too.

How did the company exclude an opportunity of appearing of cheat reviews? It would be interesting to learn it.

Well, that's another story. I think it will be possible to connect contextual advertising also in order to attract buyers to the producers on trading platforms located on Hamster.

Only by those users who actually purchased goods from sellers can leave reviews. This will be confirmed by a smart contract. One purchase = one review, so there can’t be any cheat reviews.

Pages:
Jump to: