Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 102. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 When the Hamster ICO will end?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’ve just read that your company is going to check every device to make sure it works. Does anyone know whether Hamster team will hire somebody to do it or they will created a special department?
Activity: 280
You know you could partner up with Kickstarter. Their new companies could post offers on your platform and other way around. It would be mutual advertisement.  Did you think about that?
I’ve got a friend that tried to partner up with several marketplaces already a couple of times.  But there was always a fee he had to pay. Is there such a fee on Hamster?
Activity: 224
We are so excited! 16 hours left till the presale starts! Join us and have tokens 20% cheaper Smiley

How Hamster is linked with Polibius, the most great SCAM that i see in field of ICO?

In team we see Yegor Kotkin from Polibius team, it's very dangerous signal for me.

Polybius, as far as I know, now receives a license from a financial institution in Europe. Egor was not his employee, but was involved in the maintenance of their marketing and sales. And they went great.
Is Polibius bank somehow linked to Hamster project?  Embarrassed Just worry for your proect

We have team members who are related to different ICO's.
Good afternoon. I was wondering, and what will Hamster do with the tokens that will not be realized during the sale?

All unsold tokens will be burnt.
Hi everyone. Can people from different countries sell their good on Hamster? Or is it only for certain regions?

No limits. We are world-wide! Smiley
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=115

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!

Hi, please contact us trough telegram, we would like to fill in some missing information about the project! Thanks.
Greetings to all. Tell me, please, does Hamster plan to expose all issued coins for sale?

We will use 70% of tokens for crowd sale Smiley
Is anyone aware of how the platform will deal with purchased reviews? I read somewhere that in some project reviews can be left only by those customers who have concluded and closed a smart contract with the seller. I think this would be a great solution for Hamster!

Yes, all the reviews will be saved on blockchain, which means that there will no fake reviews.
Hi everyone. Can people from different countries sell their good on Hamster? Or is it only for certain regions?
Where did all these interested users come from?  Shocked

Smiley I guess from the listings, fb, and so on Smiley
Could you limk me with the person, who is in charge of marketing and advertising

Please send us a pm Smiley
Hello. I read that it would be possible to participate in the ICO only to those investors who will be pre-registered. Does anyone know the timing of this registration?

You still have time! Smiley
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=115

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Greetings to all. Tell me, how much will Hamster spend every year buying back HMT coins?

We will spend maximum amount possible, however it will depend on the platform revenue.
Hello. I would like to know if soft cup is not reached by the end of pre-sale is it doing to be over?

Yes, if we are not reaching the soft cap, then he money will be returned to the wallets of buyers.
Jump to: