Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 101. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good day. Does anyone know if founders are going to put for sale all the tokens they’ve got or a plan is to keep some as a reserve fund?
70% of the emission is put for sale, 2.5% is set for bounty probram and the rest 27.5% is for Hamster team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good day. Does anyone know if founders are going to put for sale all the tokens they’ve got or a plan is to keep some as a reserve fund?
As far as I understand the company is going to sell marketplace to venders for 304 million euro! This is a lot of money for small companies I dont think they can afford it to tell you the truth. And another thing I struggle to understand is how do you calculate the cost of the marketplace in 2020? 
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Hi dev! When the Hamster ICO will end?
Activity: 350
Good afternoon! Is it true that tokens will be sold at a price of $1.6 rather than $2 during the pre-ICO?
Yes, the platform rewards early users in this way and allow vendors to enter the platform under most comfortable conditions.
Is the number of tokens that can be purchased by one person on pre-sale limited?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon! Is it true that tokens will be sold at a price of $1.6 rather than $2 during the pre-ICO?
Yes, the platform rewards early users in this way and allow vendors to enter the platform under most comfortable conditions.
Activity: 364
I dont really get why I should buy tokens now if eventually they will be bought out and destroyed? Looks like token holders wont be able to make any profit or get any dividends. What’s it all about?   
You didnt get it. When you sell your tokens in 2020 you will make profit. Right now you can buy it 2 USD per coin and eventually sell it for 50 USD per coin during ICO-2020. That’s a great profit within such a short period of time.
yeah maybe but 50 USD is just a forecast nobody can say for sure what it’s going to be like in 2020.
You are right it’s just Hamster team forecast. If team follows the plan then no doubt it gonna be 50 USD by 2020 but it also might be a little bit less or a bit more.
You got my point. Are  there any other ways to make profit?
the easiest way is to speculate on stock exchange. As always you can buy something cheaper and sell it a little more expensive. The more venders and buyers are participating in the project in the future the more money you can make selling HMT coins. You just need to do it right and on time. 
Good day. Since you discussing stock market here maybe you can answer my question. Is there a list of exchanges where I can buy or sell HMT tokens? Or it is still unknown.
I dont really get why I should buy tokens now if eventually they will be bought out and destroyed? Looks like token holders wont be able to make any profit or get any dividends. What’s it all about?   
You didnt get it. When you sell your tokens in 2020 you will make profit. Right now you can buy it 2 USD per coin and eventually sell it for 50 USD per coin during ICO-2020. That’s a great profit within such a short period of time.
yeah maybe but 50 USD is just a forecast nobody can say for sure what it’s going to be like in 2020.
You are right it’s just Hamster team forecast. If team follows the plan then no doubt it gonna be 50 USD by 2020 but it also might be a little bit less or a bit more.
the easiest way is to speculate on stock exchange. As always you can buy something cheaper and sell it a little more expensive. The more venders and buyers are participating in the project in the future the more money you can make selling HMT coins. You just need to do it right and on time. 
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
Hi. Is token price fixed during the whole ICO?
hey there. Yes, that’s right. Token price is going to be fixed because there are no bonuses neither discounts.
Hello. Can token sale be over earlier than it’s planned? 
Yes, of course. If company reached hard cup the sale will be over.
Activity: 378
Hi. Is token price fixed during the whole ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. Can token sale be over earlier than it’s planned? 
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Who is excited about the launch ? Just curious, where are you guys coming, and why have you decided to join hamster ICO ?
Activity: 224
I feel like I don’t know any thing so I did register and don’t know what’s that all about so plz educate me and guide me what to do next
Pages:
Jump to: