Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 15. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Holo Beta should launch early 2019. Once sufficient testing has been done, the swap will commence. The details of the swap (step-by-step of how it will be carried out) have not been release. What is certain is that there will be plenty of announcement leading up to the swap and the swap will be open for at least 6 months (potentially longer).
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Holo hackathon is becoming very popular specially among women to see them participating in hApps event. Holo team instead of shoing pictures and talks they are active on grounds to educate people and create awareness. This is basic reason to support them as this isn't usual initial coin offering where joining big events take place but on ground they are almost very slow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

https://twitter.com/holochain

It is good to follow them on other social media account too they are most active and we can get more news from that account.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Holofuel will be the first crypto built on Holochain. All Binance would have to do is have a Holo account that is integrated with their APIs to trade Holofuel on their current platform. Holo team will likely help Binance with the Holofuel integration. I am guessing Binance may be hiring Rust devs to make their upcoming DEX operate on cellphones. Rust is very popular this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Excellent piece of writing on the building of decentralized web to learn new things about approaches of different projects trying to achieve the common target using their own methods and plans. Why I like HOLO more because it is like movement where community is being kept in the center and on page via meetups and upcoming internship to train the devs are remarkable and appreciable steps.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
1) The ICO launch was delayed 4 months, and we didn't hire developers for Holo until we had funding for Holo.
2) Holochain has been progressing quite well. The new Rust version even runs on mobile.
3) No problems with HoloPorts, but they need the Holo software to be useful.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I said it 2moths ago....can u read before!

THAT COIN is a next shit ones, sorry! Invest all like LIFE coin and lose all your money!

What are u thinking?? all Coins / ICOs are good? we dont need 1900 different coins......10-30 is more the enough ...omg

Wake up...hype is finish since end 2017
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
In short term such claims are seeming failed but if you look at long term there will be real competition among projects. These positions on coinmarketcap are not permanent and rotation will continue. I do agree in short term none of the project is direct threat but they are working and being better with scaling and other things will succeed to get large share of Ethereum in future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
All the projects coming up as Ethereum killer failed. Instead of trying to promote it as Ethereum killer, one has to realize it needs to be tested at the ETH level. It's really far from that level now. Lots of things to achieve.

Qtum and Cardano both made similar claims, both failed. Starting out a project on such a claim when one such as this one is currently an ETH token in and of itself is scammy at best !
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
All the projects coming up as Ethereum killer failed. Instead of trying to promote it as Ethereum killer, one has to realize it needs to be tested at the ETH level. It's really far from that level now. Lots of things to achieve.

Time will prove this how big this project could be I also agreed with you it need to achieve so many goals and big support like ETH has currently. They have good idea and their direction is still very positive so it will bring more attention for this project.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
HOLOTOKEN

The only crypto that cost below 20 satoshi that remain in the Top 100 Billboard in 2018.

Does everybody agree?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Holo's last progress report and other articles with different events take the reader inside the material deeply. Holochain has solutions for many challenges, those platforms are confronting with them. It is so simple to understand what is being built here even when newbie reads first article about the development and their mission this is how I called it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Does anyone know if there is a time frame from which early supporters of Holoports receive their units and when will additional units be released to the public?

To ensure genuine supporters can take advantage of their investments before more ports are released?
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
is there a wallet to hold holochain ...or are you guys holding HOT at the exchanges??? Please advise???

HOT is a ERC20 token currently. You can use any wallet that able u to hold private key. I am using Trezor/Ledger.

When maiinet will be launched and when swap from ERC coins to tokens? There is will be ongoing ICOs and peole will be able to create tokens like on Ethereum?
There is no official annoucement for this platform launch time. On the road map, Holochain beta will be available in Q4, so the official release is probably in 2019.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Even the roadmap needs to be updated but older ones has clear goals for upcoming quarter where 100 millions transactions per hour and 10000 devices testing nodes plus beta version of Holochain are planned to be completed. They have been on track in past so I would expect everything as expected and planned.
Pages:
Jump to: