Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 16. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
is there a wallet to hold holochain ...or are you guys holding HOT at the exchanges??? Please advise???

HOT is a ERC20 token currently. You can use any wallet that able u to hold private key. I am using Trezor/Ledger.

When maiinet will be launched and when swap from ERC coins to tokens? There is will be ongoing ICOs and peole will be able to create tokens like on Ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Trust Square and Holochain are hosting event in blockchain hub to share new ideas and possibilities with participants. I would love to participate in one of the event in future if the place will be within my reach in future. It is a project to be supported and spread word about it far. It proves how creative minds can think out of the way.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Thanks guys for your help! It is much appreciated
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
is there a wallet to hold holochain ...or are you guys holding HOT at the exchanges??? Please advise???

HOT is a ERC20 token currently. You can use any wallet that able u to hold private key. I am using Trezor/Ledger.

you can hold your HOT tokens at the MEW (myetherwallet.com). so you can transfer antoher erc20 tokens to your own MEW wallet also too
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Hot is not coin but a token based on ERC-20 standard protocol and should be stored in proper wallet else you may loose your tokens. Always be sure and make double check when it comes to transfer or store them. You can use Mew or metamask as most easiest way to store. Hot is landing once again in buying zone before taking next leg up. Volume is pretty good on daily basis that's speaks for itself.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Can I use Exodus to Hold Holochain coins???

didn't use this wallet before. as long as u own ur private key and it support ERC20 tokens should be safe. check on their official resources.
Can I use Exodus to Hold Holochain coins???
Activity: 457
Merit: 100

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Is holochain having a telegram airdrop?

No there is no active airdrop at the moment so ignore all links regrading airdrop. You should have to buy this token from listed markets otherwise you will get scammed.
Activity: 309
Is holochain having a telegram airdrop?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I think this token really have big chance to become top10 tokens by marketcap . When holofuel will come out , thats gonna be something really nice to see . I heard to claim holofuel you will need to do kyc ? Not sure if its true , but somebody told me that :/
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I have thought about investing in this project. But currently idea is looking quite impressive and risky. Currently its overvalued.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Holochain proposes just to have enough notaries witness a transaction to make it very, very difficult to cheat. It uses some clever tricks like randomly (or unpredictably) choosing those notaries in the network.
The thing to understand here is that when you get rid of global consensus, you also lose all its constraints.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Watch this guys. Building a hApp with Arthur Brock... in under 20 minutes!?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvhBfpT7JHo&feature=youtu.be
A am not a coder but it's looks great )
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Holochain’s potential to replace Ethereum as the preferred chain for DApps: https://t.co/Dq0hjjT5Wq?amp=1

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Holochain is competitor of Ethereum and development is going on very well. This is effect of development and future potential that independent analysts are watching Holochain serious contestor. Your comment shows you are not following the project nor knowing anything what's going on and what the project is all about @ourcoin1.

How this projectmight be a competitor of Ehereum if they have different ideas and products? Ethereum for decentralized app and ICOs and Holo is a hosting for apps, data  etc.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
what about the rumor that QuarkChain will announce a partnership with Holochain today?  Wink
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Holochain is competitor of Ethereum and development is going on very well. This is effect of development and future potential that independent analysts are watching Holochain serious contestor. Your comment shows you are not following the project nor knowing anything what's going on and what the project is all about @ourcoin1.
Activity: 9
They want to compete with bitcoin directly but there are not much developments and exchange listings

Stop trolling, HOLO is being developed frequently, see

https://github.com/holochain
Pages:
Jump to: