Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 28. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May be its a silly question but can i mine on a laptop? or is it pointless?
You will probably get the 45-50c a day that I was getting on my laptop. So whether it is profitable or not you need to determine how much electric it uses.
Activity: 107
What will u do with unsold tokens? Burn ? or what?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
What is your core audience from ur point of view? or putting it better the people who could be interesed in this project?
Activity: 194
Merit: 8
May be its a silly question but can i mine on a laptop? or is it pointless?

bad idea man Grin

Why? it's not impossible
I'm not saying its impossible, but it will take a lot longer and it may ultimately damage your laptop. Your laptop really isn't the right tool and you may end up burning it out.

Yep, the most likely outcome is that you need a new laptop
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Decentralization is just a means, not an end. Intrigued? Find out what decentralization is really about in our latest article.

https://medium.com/@Market_space_/decentralization-is-just-a-means-not-an-end-29a56e7354cc

Fully agree! That's obvious, just think, what’s less likely to happen: one single computer failing, or five out of ten computers all failing at the same time.The principle is uncontroversial, and is used in real life in many situations for example, jet engines,
Activity: 63
Decentralization is just a means, not an end. Intrigued? Find out what decentralization is really about in our latest article.

https://s14.postimg.org/lpn080841/elvnweo_m.jpg

4,9 is the highest rating I have ever seen. That's a project about drones or something like this

Its skyfchain, first business to robots blockchain based operating platform. But I'm having difficulty to find any information about market space on icobench. Could someone give me a link?

It has been a little confusion. ICObench team published wrong information about our project. We are trying to fix it right now. Once everything is fixed, I will provide you with correct link. Hope for your understanding.
It's time to review the key milestones of March

https://s31.postimg.org/yant9zi57/medium_march_30.jpg

Thanks for this report
I have a few storj tokens, so i will try to excange them to masp

Glad to hear that!
How are you going to provide the liqudity for the token? As you know, it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs
Providing liquidity is not the responsibilty of the team

Why not? The barriers to entry for this type of fundraising are very low. You don’t even have to prove that a company exists. You don’t need a minimum viable product or a financial statement. There is little to no regulatory oversight. This has led to scams, tongue-in-cheek launches and so on...
So companies may use some mechanisms for token liquidity, for example buybacks and burning...

MASP token is a utility token. Utility tokens have some kind of automatic stabilization system. If the price goes up too much, the demand, that is driven by use case, will decline, and in reaction to that price will also decrease. At the same time if price falls, demand increases — and soon price will stabilize. The main aim is growing, or at least stable, demand, which can be assured by constant development of the token-related project.
Activity: 53

Thanks for making this informative report. You attended so many conferences. So how did it go? How did the audience react? I heard there were a lot of   legendary speakers like Vinny Lingham, Tim Draper and so on...What did they say about your project?

That's true, we have been to many places this month. We were thrilled to present Market.space and network at biggest cryptocurrency and blockchain events like Blockchain Summit in Zurich, TokenFest in San Francisco, OpenChainK in Seoul, Crypto Con in Mumbai and D10e Conference in Vilnius.
Our colleagues from the Marketing team shared experience with the representatives of other teams and spoke to the household names in the world of crypto. To be honest, it was amazing! Everyone was very interested in our project, the audience met us warmly. I would say that it was an amazing start of Market.space roadshow and wonderful beginning of our long way to glory.

Wow! Sounds very inspiring! I suppose the atmosphere was incredible, so many people from different parts of the world who share the same interests. what other projects can you highlight? except yours, of course

It is really hard to choose just couple projects. All of them are truly amazing, innovative and aimed to bring progress. During our roadshow in March we spoke with lots of teams and startups' representatives. We were happy to talk crypto with Richard Titus from ARK; Tom Rodriguez from HitBTC exchange; Brian Magierski from Nano Vision; Atiq Khan from Tradebits and many others. I would probably highlight Elementh, Send, Databroker, Jur and Welltrado projects.

Yeah, I also heard a lot of about Elementh, their ICO started 2 days ago and reached the softcap on the first day of the sale! Thats impressive

Even though ICObench— one of the most authoritative rating agencies, has given a 4.1/5 rating to Elementh. For instance, Market.space has received 4.5/5 !

Really? I didn't know that. Has someone received 5?

4,9 is the highest rating I have ever seen. That's a project about drones or something like this
Activity: 45
So to sum up, I just have to pay deposits to be your host?

No explicit technical restrictions are applied, but deposit is just a pledge of hosts' liability. If you have no experience in this field and no professional equipment, there are chances of not fulfilling your commitments and getting penalized.

That's why we say that Market.space will be ideal for those with a track record in hosting services meaning that they take for granted multi-regional redundancy, making backups, having contracts with several ISP providers and other nuances granting almost 100% uptime

And how much is it? Is it a fixed sum?

Thanks for making this informative report. You attended so many conferences. So how did it go? How did the audience react? I heard there were a lot of   legendary speakers like Vinny Lingham, Tim Draper and so on...What did they say about your project?

That's true, we have been to many places this month. We were thrilled to present Market.space and network at biggest cryptocurrency and blockchain events like Blockchain Summit in Zurich, TokenFest in San Francisco, OpenChainK in Seoul, Crypto Con in Mumbai and D10e Conference in Vilnius.
Our colleagues from the Marketing team shared experience with the representatives of other teams and spoke to the household names in the world of crypto. To be honest, it was amazing! Everyone was very interested in our project, the audience met us warmly. I would say that it was an amazing start of Market.space roadshow and wonderful beginning of our long way to glory.

Wow! Sounds very inspiring! I suppose the atmosphere was incredible, so many people from different parts of the world who share the same interests. what other projects can you highlight? except yours, of course

It is really hard to choose just couple projects. All of them are truly amazing, innovative and aimed to bring progress. During our roadshow in March we spoke with lots of teams and startups' representatives. We were happy to talk crypto with Richard Titus from ARK; Tom Rodriguez from HitBTC exchange; Brian Magierski from Nano Vision; Atiq Khan from Tradebits and many others. I would probably highlight Elementh, Send, Databroker, Jur and Welltrado projects.

Yeah, I also heard a lot of about Elementh, their ICO started 2 days ago and reached the softcap on the first day of the sale! Thats impressive

Even though ICObench— one of the most authoritative rating agencies, has given a 4.1/5 rating to Elementh. For instance, Market.space has received 4.5/5 !

4.5 + is already high rating. I have not seen many ICOs with 4.8 and more. It happens very rarely.

The rating is indeed very good but did the rating service get paid for the rating or did they do it on their own?

ICObench is a rating agency that issues absolutely independent analytical research. It specializes in evaluating companies with a planned ICO and provides thorough and objective analysis, reviewing companies as potential investment objects.

I don't know what ICObench is, so I looked it up. Here is their page for Market.space https://icobench.com/ico/market-space. This has almost nothing to do with what is actually advertised on this thread:
- The description describes something else.
- The video talks bout something else.
- The financial details are different (token price, soft cap, hard cap).

So, something isn't working here ...

Thank you for your concern! You are right, there is a mistake on the website. We have already taken measures to fix it.
Activity: 127
Very similar name with another VR project (MarcSpace). Why you took this name? This looks like stolen project name, even considering, that you have other idea.

Honestly, we had no idea about MarcSpace when choosing the name. Now it causes some confusion.

Market.space connotes a marketplace while the 'space' part gives a feeling of an immense system comprising a plethora of interconnected parts which works smoothly despite its mind-boggling complexity.

That's how we see it Smiley

Wow so "space" means outer space, not some area... that's deep.
brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

4.5 + is already high rating. I have not seen many ICOs with 4.8 and more. It happens very rarely.

The rating is indeed very good but did the rating service get paid for the rating or did they do it on their own?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
I'm not sure if ethereum is scalable enough for all these new tokens, especially for decentralized storage.  Perhaps a new platform/coin is needed to build out a platoform for only decentralized storage. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

I don't know what ICObench is, so I looked it up. Here is their page for Market.space https://icobench.com/ico/market-space. This has almost nothing to do with what is actually advertised on this thread:
- The description describes something else.
- The video talks bout something else.
- The financial details are different (token price, soft cap, hard cap).

So, something isn't working here ...
brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 3
Marinecoin Although the market is a special risk in this recent period so that the market has affected the terrible and the price of many of the digital currencies and this is not in mind and now, God willing, you will find the solution with marineco.in At the same time you will benefit from the free services provided by MTC.20000 coins for 20000 people expressly This offer is unique to this I want you to share it as well as you will benefit from a portfolio to store your money All these features you will find in the site with the explanation and will also benefit from the other advice given by members of the forum and that of market expectations and instructions You will need them when investing or speculating or ... so as not to prolong you enter the site there are many advantages I can not mention in full in one reply. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotBy chance I was walking around the sites and found the site marineco.in And where I found what I was looking for from time there are many advantages in the site, considering that the site gives you the opportunity to start and enter the digital currency market even if your financial and knowledge balance zero and this is what distinguishes this site.The short-term goal is to complete the distribution of 20,000 coins MTC air transport units to 20,000 qualified participants. All supplies will be distributed free of charge. This quantity is more than three years of mining. I will not delay entering the site and you will find the detailed explanation of the website at marineco.in and good luck to all.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Pages:
Jump to: