Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 54. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 05, 2017, 11:39:44 AM
Hi,

Just joined the airdrop. Hopefully your dating platform will bring some more females into the crypto world Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 05, 2017, 11:38:55 AM
316,009.19 $ has been collected, this is the effect of decreasing the price of all coins, and investment returns also come down
this is true for all of the Ico. in a few days will return to rise ! I'm looking at the charts of the major coin and I see that they have a lot of strength to grow.

Even I think this, look, there has been a collapse these days but all the crypto are going up sharply.

cryptos are famous for their fluctuations.

A strong euro should be an opportunity, in your opinion?

I really don't know. I just try to avoid uncertain things, but I'm not a wall street broker so you should ask someone with a real background.  Wink

Ok, I have to find one now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 11:36:42 AM
316,009.19 $ has been collected, this is the effect of decreasing the price of all coins, and investment returns also come down
this is true for all of the Ico. in a few days will return to rise ! I'm looking at the charts of the major coin and I see that they have a lot of strength to grow.

Even I think this, look, there has been a collapse these days but all the crypto are going up sharply.

I really don't know. I just try to avoid uncertain things, but I'm not a wall street broker so you should ask someone with a real background.  Wink
September 05, 2017, 11:32:41 AM

September 05, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 05, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

September 05, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

I've seen waves price go down in the previous days (almost all the cryptos were gone down in this week), now is growing up. Great moment to buy and sell!

I bought some waves when they went down $4,5 in the exchange. Now I'm waiting... but I don't know if change them with bitcoins or back in USD.

if you change waves in dollars when (if) they reach 5 you will have a profit. Bitcoin has gone and it still going up and down this week. I don't know if the profit margin is good enough.
September 05, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

I've seen waves price go down in the previous days (almost all the cryptos were gone down in this week), now is growing up. Great moment to buy and sell!

I bought some waves when they went down $4,5 in the exchange. Now I'm waiting... but I don't know if change them with bitcoins or back in USD.
September 05, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 09:08:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 05, 2017, 08:43:46 AM
I've read the thread page, and I started to study the project. Beautiful, and I like the graphics .
Activity: 512
September 05, 2017, 07:18:14 AM
September 05, 2017, 05:02:17 AM
I went to justdatingsite.com and I found a lot of people registered. Is it a demo version or is the site completely working?
I think it is still a beta version to show and attract the Investors. As I see on the roadmap, there will be redesign website on September 30 or after ico.

Guys, I should say yes and no..

The site is fully working... We have about 1000 mails inside between our users per day. We need investments for realizing blockchain tech, VIP services and secured chats for real-dating organiztions at https://justdatingsite.com

Our team is targeted to get successfull project and our investors will be a part of success. Hurry up! Join the party!
I did a tour of the site Justdatingsite.com and it seems to me the final version. I have seen many people registered, I did a series among the membership, and I found people from Canada, to France, to Azerbaijan. I have seen many members divided by regions. I think that it grows quickly the number of members.
September 05, 2017, 04:18:06 AM
Hi! yesterday a guy in this forum has told me about this project. The idea of the airdrop is a great marketing operation. I really like it! Good job guys!

yes! a huge success! if this guys have the same talent in all the operations it will be a great project

I invested $240 in this project, but I still worry about exchange issues. I already wrote this before in this thread, we're not sure if JDS can be on other markets rather than DEX and Tidex.

I think no in this moment (some guys have spoken about it in the previous posts) but maybe (I think) JDS people bet on the development of Waves and in reach other exchange platforms.

When you talk  waves what do you mean?what are they?

Are just technical reasons. Is more realistic to bet on DEX and Tidex development. About waves, I'm studying their own website. Some project the list in it are quite cool.

I saw them. There's some potential in Waves, in my opinion. This project had a lot of hype, thanks to the airdrop. They can reach their goal. This is one of the reasons I'm here.

Yes, is clear. I just want to think a bit about it. Waves are a brand new world for me. I have to study closer their bloackchain structure, but thanks for the tip!

You're welcome! Share with us your discoveries! bye!

I will! bye!

Waves is the cryptocurrency related to the tokens (JDC) of this project.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 03:13:26 AM
I went to justdatingsite.com and I found a lot of people registered. Is it a demo version or is the site completely working?
I think it is still a beta version to show and attract the Investors. As I see on the roadmap, there will be redesign website on September 30 or after ico.

Guys, I should say yes and no..

The site is fully working... We have about 1000 mails inside between our users per day. We need investments for realizing blockchain tech, VIP services and secured chats for real-dating organiztions at https://justdatingsite.com

Our team is targeted to get successfull project and our investors will be a part of success. Hurry up! Join the party!
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
September 04, 2017, 10:15:21 PM
Activity: 728
September 04, 2017, 07:37:26 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 04, 2017, 05:29:52 PM
Hi everyone,

just need to say: Please visit our https://ico.justdatingsite.com for current investment info and for full project info.

Now China Central banks ban all ICO and asking them to refund their money to people who participated in ICO. Now, what are the steps we have to take in this scenario whether to continue the ICO or we have discontinued the ICO's?
the news is not yet clear, and probably there is confusion. it seems that the PBOC has blocked the ICO with a source of a little transparent which hide the reality of the systems in the pyramid. wait a few hours to have the new news ! however, I am optimistic that we will find viable alternatives to participate in the Ico

I think governments should re-think about the ICO's because many people are not happy with these steps taken by the Chinas government. People will find different alternatives to invest in the ICO. Yes, we have to wait for further news about these ICO's.
there is a remote possibility that ico loose all chinese investors?just wait for more clear news...

I don't think there is any need to panic, because this is not the first time and so it's not even coming as a surprised. This project is solid and has solves problems having real value,  therefore investors are not shaken. People who believe in this project do, just like I do.
September 04, 2017, 04:14:45 PM
Hello everyone! I'm just having a look for the first time at the documentation of this project. I think it's very interesting and the documentation is quite complete, but I am a newbie so I think i will ask you some questions in the next few days Roll Eyes GOOD LUCK GUYS
there is a lot of documentation on the project JDS and the roadmap is dense. I was impressed by the team
because there are several expert social network with a lot of experience in this field
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 04, 2017, 01:52:48 PM
Hi everyone,

just need to say: Please visit our https://ico.justdatingsite.com for current investment info and for full project info.

Now China Central banks ban all ICO and asking them to refund their money to people who participated in ICO. Now, what are the steps we have to take in this scenario whether to continue the ICO or we have discontinued the ICO's?
the news is not yet clear, and probably there is confusion. it seems that the PBOC has blocked the ICO with a source of a little transparent which hide the reality of the systems in the pyramid. wait a few hours to have the new news ! however, I am optimistic that we will find viable alternatives to participate in the Ico

I think governments should re-think about the ICO's because many people are not happy with these steps taken by the Chinas government. People will find different alternatives to invest in the ICO. Yes, we have to wait for further news about these ICO's.
there is a remote possibility that ico loose all chinese investors?just wait for more clear news...
Pages:
Jump to: