Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 11. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 04:04:01 AM
I ask that if it is still in the course of the deployment, how much time can pass to be exchanged in the market ? I look forward to a team member to give us the information
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
November 15, 2017, 03:33:32 AM
I was one of the participant of JDS 10 waves sponsorship and i can`t login to the website how can i recover my account and get my JDS thank you.

Write to support for assistance or try to send a private message to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/romanjds-994110 he's the CEO for his help.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
November 15, 2017, 01:56:12 AM
I was one of the participant of JDS 10 waves sponsorship and i can`t login to the website how can i recover my account and get my JDS thank you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
November 15, 2017, 01:27:31 AM
Hi guys.  Haven't checked in a bit.

I logged into the website and I have received the tokens.  But, how to I withdraw them to my Waves wallet?  I also submitted my WAVES address and hit the Submit button.  But nothing happened.

Some help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I waited 4 or 5 days until i got my tokens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 09:53:06 PM
Hi guys.  Haven't checked in a bit.

I logged into the website and I have received the tokens.  But, how to I withdraw them to my Waves wallet?  I also submitted my WAVES address and hit the Submit button.  But nothing happened.

Some help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
November 14, 2017, 04:35:26 PM
today I've checked the website where I saw there has been a lot of transactions, but in DEX exchange I'm not able to see them, neither the price of the JDC. I have to presume that tokens are not yet listed. am I wrong?
You might be right,  because I also can't find JDS yet listed on the waves DEX,  with this the price of JDS is also uncertain. Maybe we should await an official announcement in this regard
Surely when it will be listed there will be an official announcement, I believe that to go on the Waves Dex wants us to be the end of the foundation,
and that everything is ready.
I confirm again there is nothing... To go on the Waves DEX definitely, there will be an official announcement..according to me is lacking a little...GO guys GO

No your information is wrong,  kindly check Waves Dex again,  open it from your browser or waves desktop client and not from waves Mobile App and use Justdatingcoin identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn am sure this would help.
I confirm that I have my token and to see them clearly in the Dex. so for me it's all affixed. if anyone still has problems you can ask here, or in the chat

Yes,  JDS tokens have been distributed to participants and it is also traded on the WAVESDEX, let's wait more updates as RomansJDS said earlier. Hopefully more exchanges would be added and further developments of the site continues.
November 14, 2017, 02:08:03 PM
today I've checked the website where I saw there has been a lot of transactions, but in DEX exchange I'm not able to see them, neither the price of the JDC. I have to presume that tokens are not yet listed. am I wrong?
You might be right,  because I also can't find JDS yet listed on the waves DEX,  with this the price of JDS is also uncertain. Maybe we should await an official announcement in this regard
Surely when it will be listed there will be an official announcement, I believe that to go on the Waves Dex wants us to be the end of the foundation,
I confirm again there is nothing... To go on the Waves DEX definitely, there will be an official announcement..according to me is lacking a little...GO guys GO

No your information is wrong,  kindly check Waves Dex again,  open it from your browser or waves desktop client and not from waves Mobile App and use Justdatingcoin identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn am sure this would help.
I confirm that I have my token and to see them clearly in the Dex. so for me it's all affixed. if anyone still has problems you can ask here, or in the chat
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
November 14, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
We have sent JDC to participants of Twitter campaign. We are working on our project now. And you will hear more good news about http://JustDatingSite.com. You can check all transactions in our JDC Block Explorer https://justdatingcoin.com/
Glad to hear the good news. Looking to see what kind of improvement you are bringing to the table. Also glad to see people are here and write and are interested what is new to come to the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
November 13, 2017, 05:56:49 PM
We have sent JDC to participants of Twitter campaign.

I can confirm that. I got twitter bounty today
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 10:56:30 AM
We have sent JDC to participants of Twitter campaign. We are working on our project now. And you will hear more good news about http://JustDatingSite.com. You can check all transactions in our JDC Block Explorer https://justdatingcoin.com/
November 12, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 04:21:55 PM
November 12, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

Wait that's weird cause I've seen this token on DEX and it's being traded, there are even more sell orders now than there was yesterday. Have you guys search for "JustDatingCoin" because that's the name of this token on dex, if you still can't find it then try using its identifier address: "Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn". I might be mistaken just correct me if ever that isn't this token.

No you are not mistaken, as a matter of fact this information on the identifier address for JDS was very helpful and as you rightly said JDS is being traded on WavesDex.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 12, 2017, 01:51:56 AM

Wait that's weird cause I've seen this token on DEX and it's being traded, there are even more sell orders now than there was yesterday. Have you guys search for "JustDatingCoin" because that's the name of this token on dex, if you still can't find it then try using its identifier address: "Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn". I might be mistaken just correct me if ever that isn't this token.
November 11, 2017, 06:54:26 AM
November 10, 2017, 01:59:08 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 10, 2017, 11:44:26 AM
We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
3) Stand out in search results. Other users will pay you more
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improve the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.

nothing is guarantee anywhere, but I always had some concerns about this project... in my opinion a good project (or one with less risks) is when its develop is not just a success or a failure, and when it can be easily switced to another market segment.

this project can grow even if is not a great success. I don't think it will be known as tinder od something else, but several people in russia can be a premium subscriber, so its value can grow easily.

That's right, and I want to say also that it can be switched as HDP has done. They can colletct data and develop a software that can elaborate them or they can find some answers to the lack of privacy, so it can grow in a lot of ways.

I don't know... they have talked about privacy in their white paper, but I dont know if they have the skills to switch in case premium user will be not enough to reach the expected goals.

in terms of privacy they have done a lot, so they can be interesting just if the development will give birth to a dating site that is not vulnerable to hackers, spam and so on.

That's right, as you can see their commitment in development is high. I think that they can create a lot of stuff that can be interesting in several field of application.

Yeah the devs been really committed to this project, ever since the ico's been over, they have been developing and changing some aspects of this project and I really give them kudos for that but right now they need to level up their game, the hype isn't the same as it was during the ico, right now some people are getting bored of this project as you can see by the price in the market. They really can create a lot and I'm waiting to see what they can offer more because they really need that, they need more variety to add to this project perhaps like what some people here are saying they could offer a much more secure and private dating site or a dating site that requires verification so that you'll know that the person you're chatting to is real and you're not being catfish, things like that are very interesting and can really be applied to this project. I just hope once the development is over, the hype will be as high as it was before or much higher.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 04:30:30 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
November 09, 2017, 01:21:44 PM
We are glad to inform that we are working hard on our project http://justdatingsite.com. We developed several useful features in our website last month:
1) Spam protect system.
2) Vip membership.
3) Stand out in search results. Other users will pay you more
attention.
4) Payment gateway. Users can pay for premium services via most popular cryptocurrencies now.
We plan to continue working on other premium services this month. Also we whant to improve the payment gateway. Our users will be able to pay via their bank acounts online.

We are developing our project in a different direction. We are proud to present  our new site https://justdatingcoin.com/ .  The Just Dating Coin (JDC) BlockChain Explorer, Search and Analytics Platform.

nothing is guarantee anywhere, but I always had some concerns about this project... in my opinion a good project (or one with less risks) is when its develop is not just a success or a failure, and when it can be easily switced to another market segment.

this project can grow even if is not a great success. I don't think it will be known as tinder od something else, but several people in russia can be a premium subscriber, so its value can grow easily.

That's right, and I want to say also that it can be switched as HDP has done. They can colletct data and develop a software that can elaborate them or they can find some answers to the lack of privacy, so it can grow in a lot of ways.

I don't know... they have talked about privacy in their white paper, but I dont know if they have the skills to switch in case premium user will be not enough to reach the expected goals.

in terms of privacy they have done a lot, so they can be interesting just if the development will give birth to a dating site that is not vulnerable to hackers, spam and so on.

That's right, as you can see their commitment in development is high. I think that they can create a lot of stuff that can be interesting in several field of application.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 01:19:25 PM

Pages:
Jump to: