Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] K Systems LTD and KSYS ERC20 Token - page 2. (Read 3236 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Activity: 127
Merit: 15
INVEST AND GET YOUR KSYS TOKENS

Visit out Token Sale Page and learn about the huge Bonus you can get:
https://ico.ksystems.io/token-sale

Is КYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there

American Citizens can contact our CEO on Telegram: https://t.me/turtle977
Activity: 30
Is КYC required in participating in the plan? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Good evening guys.
I think this is a new but promising plan. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the plan, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

Hello! As far as I am aware, we have no competitors for what is concerning the AS/EN 9100 implementation
This project looks good

Thank you! We are working hard and have deployed our dApps and Hardware industrially since 2015, stay tuned as we are about to launch on KickICO as the first ICO to have them as an Escrow Agent.

We are also running a Private Sale with great Bonuses for the first backers and we have renewed our Invest Page to make it as easy as possible for supporters to get their KSYS Tokens!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
This project looks good

Join Our Token Sale Now And Get A Great Bonus!!!

KSYS Token Private Sale and Renewed Invest Page

Our Invest Pagehas been updated, it is now very easy to get your KSYS Tokens! Meanwhile, our private sale continues and you can still grab some KSYS Tokens with HUGE Bonus. Minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH and maximum is 10 ETH. KICK Coins are also accepted from now.

For those who want to back us now or intend to invest more than 10 ETH or 100,000 KICK Coins, you can discuss your discount with our CEO in Telegram.

K Systems Products And Services
K SYS 1: The First Blockchain Based Aerospace and Automotive AS/EN 9100 Compliant Quality Management System Suite.

K-ATIA: The First Decentralized, Parametric, IPFS and Blockchain Powered 3D CAD/CAM/CAE Software Suite.

K Systems Supercomputers Series: Incredible Computational Power For CAD and Gaming Unleashed.

K-AMPUS: K Systems – Autonomous and Multicampus Public University Structures

Solidity Smart Contracts Programming

Security Audit And Testing For Smart Contracts

K Systems White Paper

Bounty campaigns

Bittalk Bounty Thread
Social Media Airdrop (Google Form)

Our Social Media

K Systems Community Forum
Telegram Group | Telegram Channel | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Reddit

The plan as a whole is not bad, but I can not see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a business.

Hi! You can check the details about our team here: https://ico.ksystems.io/all-team/
Activity: 34
The plan as a whole is not bad, but I can not see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a business.
Liebe Freunde

K Systems wird nicht nur für die Galaxie, sondern auch im deutschsprachigen Bereich eine wichtige Rolle spielen! Wir haben Produkte und Hardware, die bereits in der Luftfahrt-, Auto und Gaming-Industrien eingesetzt werden!

Wir freuen uns, Ihnen die deutsche Version unseres Whitepapers präsentieren zu können:
https://ksystems.io/DOCS/WhitePapers/KSYS_White_Paper_DE.pdf

Activity: 27
Hi. You can buy KSYS tokens with ETH or KICK, there is a huge bonus until KickICO launches K Systems. You can contact our CEO (https://t.me/turtle977) for the private sale Smiley

Hello  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Activity: 28
Hello  Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
K Systems ICO has successfully passed legal moderation at KickICO and will be launched on the KickICO platform in short time.

Our DApps and Hardware are already used productively by Aerospace, Automotive and Gaming industries.

Meanwhile, our private sale continues and you can still grab some KSYS Tokens with HUGE Bonus. Minimum investment amount is 0.2 ETH and maximum is 10 ETH. KICK Coins are also accepted from now.

For those who want to back us now, you can discuss your discount with our CEO in Telegram.

Damn, this project is gonna be hot as hell!

Many people said so, we worked very hard on it and we expect a smashing ICO!!!
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u? What kind of support they will provide? Or just marketing during events?

Our advisors, particularly Adolfo GUBERTI, are vital for us. He is an Aerospace engineer since the beginning of the 70's and was crucial while implementing KSYS 1 into actual industrial production
I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

Hi. The KSYS Token will be listed on the main Public and decentralized exchanges after crowdsale finalization, this should take place on December 31st 2018 or as soon as the soft cap of 1000 ETH is reached. At the moment, we have 2 agreements with 2 public exchanges. Our strongest partnership is represented by the KickICO.com platform, we passed pre-launch moderation and will launch our first ICO round there very soon.
KSYS Token is based on ERC-20?
Anyway I am happy to join your airdrop evnet.

Yes, it is an ERC20 Token indeed. Its contract address is: 0x47ac345d3af5631cff14c8942a9c31d23f0319d9 and you can view its source code here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x47ac345d3af5631cff14c8942a9c31d23f0319d9#code
is  there any restrictions for investors
and what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to?
i wanna more details

Maximum investment per verifiedwallet is 10 ETH. We plan to submit our token to the main exchanges, including bitrex binance hitbtc and many other DEXes and Exchanges.
You already have some preliminary agreements with these exchanges or is it just your wishes that are not confirmed by anything?

Hi everyone and sorry for my late reply, I have been very busy and those kind of questions are left to me :-)

We have signed two NDAs with two (very important) public exchanges. Their names are not disclosable at the moment, as our ICO will end on December 31st, 2018 and the KSYS Token will become transferrable between holders at this date (or before that if we meet our soft cap, which is 1000 ETH).

Thanks for your question!
Do I understand correctly that your project should become an open and public alternative to various professional associations in different countries in order to standardize the quality of project documentation (SRO in Russia, for example). Everyone knows that these organizations are highly biased and corrupt. How do you plan to eliminate the human factor in the evaluation of enterprises?

Sorry for my late reply! I have been very busy lately.

I find your question extremely interesting. My answer may become very long, too technical, philosophical, etc., so it would certainly get very boring. But if you want the full version, do not hesitate and mail me at [email protected] and I will be glad to write down everything I think about it.

The short answer is this one: If no one has the guts to fight against what they consider deeply wrong, than nothing will ever change. I hope to build a strong community, made with people from all over the Planet, from any social background, race, belief (... or NOT belief). We work in the Aerospace industry since a long time, all this corruption made me sick, but aircrafts and space modules are still very obsolete, together we can change that and we can at least attempt to give a better future to our children, to the future generations.

My dream is to hear my daughter, one day, telling me: "Hey Daddy, I will spend the weekend on the Moon, got tired of the same beach every time..."

If you can dream it, you can do it, and K Systems has already proven, since 2015, what can be done through Blockchain in order to help industries achieving the highest quality standards in designing, manufacturing and delivering high precision components.

Thanks for your question, you don't get those from a bounty campaign or a bittalk announcement very oftenly!

Mickael LEVY, CEO @ K Systems LTD
Pages:
Jump to: