Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] K Systems LTD and KSYS ERC20 Token - page 5. (Read 3236 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello! Let me ask when the token will distribute on the user wallet and when will it go to the trading platform?
Activity: 40
when ico end ?   when start distribute airdrop token and how many exchanges trying to listing KSYS
Activity: 27
I am a bit confused here, so if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December 31??? Huh

KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable after the crowdsale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.  KSYS Tokens will be the only Tokens our users will be able to use to purchase our products from the KSYS shop and that it will open in Q4 2018.
Fake accounts have arrived \Sad/

Those are the bounty hunters
Activity: 124
Activity: 10
When Coin Distribute and when hit on exchange?
nice website, full clear team. Hope the project will bring a new leap forward in technology!
Website is not nice) Why is there no white paper? If you click on the link https://ksystems.io/WhitePapers , you get the error message "Not Found. The requested URL / WhitePapers was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Sorry for that, this issue will be fixed as quick as possible. Thank you for letting us know
What the current price of KSYS? Is 5000 KSYS = 1 ETH?

Until August, 15 you can buy our tokens with 20% discount. The price during the PreICO is set to 6000 KSYS for 1 ETH.
Details about bonuses and token sale rounds: https://ico.ksystems.io/token-sale/
Activity: 7
Token will be played when any?
Activity: 72
What is the utility given by this token.....?
When will the token be distributed to the user's wallet?

When will the token go to our wallet?

At the same time token token to the wallet ?

When does the KSYS token about my wallet?

A very good attendance and when will I get the token on the wallet?

When you invest eth, you get your tokens immediately. Social Media Bounty rewards will be distributed when we reach our Soft Cap or during the month after ICO end.
Activity: 31
When it starts pre-ico/ico and what is token price?
Activity: 37
I like this project. On which exchange it will be listed after ico?
Activity: 22
is  there any restrictions for investors
and what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to?
i wanna more details
Activity: 28
So if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December? It that right?
Activity: 8
Hello! I have a couple of questions:

1. What exchanges are you planning to be listed?
2. What limits are there (if any) for investors?

Thanks!
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the minimum purchase required if payment is made in ETH?
Activity: 66
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
As far as I understand about the aim of the project is, that its trying to create an some kind of computer system that can be utilize for many purposes.
This way should be able to help many subject grow to be better than the current state.
Pages:
Jump to: