Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] K Systems LTD and KSYS ERC20 Token - page 6. (Read 3236 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I want to ask what is the minimum amount a person can invest.
Activity: 57
When do I receive the ksys alias?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I am a bit confused here, so if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December 31??? Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
i think this is the first blockchain project aiming aerospace as the project background. what is the  benefit future on the real project. thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Fake accounts have arrived \Sad/
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
nice website, full clear team. Hope the project will bring a new leap forward in technology!
Website is not nice) Why is there no white paper? If you click on the link https://ksystems.io/WhitePapers , you get the error message "Not Found. The requested URL / WhitePapers was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Activity: 26

It says that the company is building PTpps for aerospace and automotive industries.
This is a very cool project, but I want to understand it accurately.
And if I invest in this company, I can see what it looks like in a few years.
I wonder if I can.
Activity: 20

How many friends can I invite?
Activity: 6
When will the token be distributed to the user's wallet?
Activity: 65
When will the token go to our wallet?
Activity: 27
roject very well elaborated and very motivating, surely will be giant in Blockchain.

Thank you for your feedback
Damn, this project is gonna be hot as hell!

You're goddamn right Cool
wow,,you have a forum too,,thats good

Thank you, we appreciate your support Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
wow,,you have a forum too,,thats good
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Damn, this project is gonna be hot as hell!
thank you for the opportunity to know a project so good with fair price

Thank you for being a K Systems Community member Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
thank you for the opportunity to know a project so good with fair price
I have two questions . Will there be any restrictions for investors , personal capitalization ? And what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to? . Sorry for my bad English .

The maximum amount of investment is 10 ETH. We plan to apply to the most decentralized and centralized exchanges on the market. Each listing will be announced in our Social Media.
Purchased KSYS Tokens will be transferable between holders as of December, 31, 2018 at midnight GMT +2.is that announcement is going on taht night.

Hi EumaT. Investors will be able to transfer purchased tokens after the ICO ends (December, 31, 2018) and this will be announced in all our Social Media. However, they will get tokens on their wallets immediately after purchase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I have two questions . Will there be any restrictions for investors , personal capitalization ? And what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to? . Sorry for my bad English .
Pages:
Jump to: