Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] K Systems LTD and KSYS ERC20 Token - page 4. (Read 3236 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
So if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December? It that right?

KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable after the crowdsale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Do you have plan for any major exchange ?
Activity: 44
The Fact that K System is developing decentralized applications (dApps) based on the Ethereum Blockchain this will help most especcially the startup project to get the platform for development. Unlike other platform because of complexity and too expensive to acquire the legalities of those dApps platfor K System will be user friendly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
KSYS has produced K Systems Supercomputer Series and provides ICO and Security service for startup. This platform is supported by KSYS tokens, to access all K Systems LTD products and services.
I just read a few of these platforms, do not know the benefits that will be given to users?
Activity: 127
Merit: 15
i have one question
when token will send our eth wallet?

Tokens are sent to your wallet immediately upon purchase
Activity: 25
 i have one question
when token will send our eth wallet?
Activity: 87
personal capitalization ? And what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to? . Sorry for my bad English.I think this is a good project with a good team and thoughts for the future
Activity: 27
I have two questions . Will there be any restrictions for investors , personal capitalization ? And what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to? . Sorry for my bad English .

The maximum amount of investment is 10 ETH. We plan to apply to the most decentralized and centralized exchanges on the market. Each listing will be announced in our Social Media.
Wonderful! This will provide equal opportunity for all investors. It will also attract a large number of community members to support the project. So, what is the minimum investment for the project?

The minimum investment is set to 0.05 ETH. In this way, most of our community members have the opportunity to buy some tokens. Token price will grow among with development of our products, because KSYS token will the only currency in our ecosystem Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I have two questions . Will there be any restrictions for investors , personal capitalization ? And what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to? . Sorry for my bad English .

The maximum amount of investment is 10 ETH. We plan to apply to the most decentralized and centralized exchanges on the market. Each listing will be announced in our Social Media.
Wonderful! This will provide equal opportunity for all investors. It will also attract a large number of community members to support the project. So, what is the minimum investment for the project?
Activity: 532
I enjoyed the rich service of the project. And especially the security service for startup companies. Do you have something special for startup companies to choose you as their partner?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I'm going to participate in this project.  I think the most important item is public relations. How are your future promotional plans going?   Thank you for your trouble
The idea is all right, and then probably as always, only time will show what will happen next and how the team will move.
And the coins on the market has become very much, even too much.
Activity: 308
a security system is indeed in need of every person to secure their data which is very important in order not to steal in, maybe this project could give the solution about the security of their data
Activity: 9
what is project?
is  there any restrictions for investors
and what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to?
i wanna more details

Maximum investment per verifiedwallet is 10 ETH. We plan to submit our token to the main exchanges, including bitrex binance hitbtc and many other DEXes and Exchanges.
What is the utility given by this token.....?

All K Systems products can be purchased only with KSYS Tokens. More information about services and products is provided in our website: https://ico.ksystems.io/products/
So if I understand correctly the purchased KSYS tokens will be locked until December? It that right?

KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable after the crowdsale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.
Please read this before asking any questions

Q1: When will the tokens be distributed?
A: When you invest eth, you get your tokens immediately. Social Media Bounty rewards will be distributed when we reach our Soft Cap or during the month after ICO end.

Q2: When KSYS tokens will be listed on exchanges?
A: KSYS tokens are distributed immediately upon purchase, they will be movable and listed in the most exchanges after the crowd sale is finalized, this can be soon if we reach the hard cap and will be, at the latest, on Dec 31.

Q3: What is the token price?
A: Until August, 15 you can buy our tokens with 20% discount. The price during the PreICO is set to 6000 KSYS for 1 ETH.
Details about bonuses and token sale rounds: https://ico.ksystems.io/token-sale/

When Coin Distribute and when hit on exchange?

Hello! Let me ask when the token will distribute on the user wallet and when will it go to the trading platform?

which exchnage platform use for trade ?when airdrop coin distributed?

When can I buy a token?

I hope this project will be most  successful.good team work.When Coin Distribute and when hit on exchange?

When it starts pre-ico/ico and what is token price?
Activity: 58
which exchnage platform use for trade ?when airdrop coin distributed?
I want to ask what is the minimum amount a person can invest.

The minimum investment amount is 0.05 ETH
Activity: 2
how much supply?? nice proyect!
Pages:
Jump to: