Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] K Systems LTD and KSYS ERC20 Token - page 3. (Read 3236 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
this is a very interesting project and we will see what will happen for some time to come
Activity: 94
I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information
Activity: 113
KSYS Token is based on ERC-20?
Anyway I am happy to join your airdrop evnet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
I love the fact that the community is already excited for this one, I think we all should give it some time to grow and, BOOM, we have one of the hottest projects of 2019 on our hands. Ain't even kidding!
Activity: 3
I expect K systems will be a global system.
Activity: 2
I think that your project will be successful.
Activity: 1
Interesting Project i am hopeful for this program
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Do I understand correctly that your project should become an open and public alternative to various professional associations in different countries in order to standardize the quality of project documentation (SRO in Russia, for example). Everyone knows that these organizations are highly biased and corrupt. How do you plan to eliminate the human factor in the evaluation of enterprises?
Activity: 14
This project is awesome!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u? What kind of support they will provide? Or just marketing during events?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I've done checking on the bounty and airdrop thread for K System, all those requirement for the airdrop and the reward from it is really bad to avoid.
It will be profitable for everyone who wish to get this coin for free.
Activity: 127
Merit: 15
hy dev.,

any link or tutorial about old ksys holder  migrate to a new address.

thanks.

Hi. The token swap was taking place between July, 4 till Jul, 18. Not you can not swap your tokens. Sorry for your loss Sad
copper member
Activity: 121
hy dev.,

any link or tutorial about old ksys holder  migrate to a new address.

thanks.
Activity: 19
# Joined airdrop
I keep my fingers crossed, and I'm glad I'm participating in a innovative project !
Activity: 27
As i look from the announcement for the bounty campaign, there is no signature campaign opened right?
Is there any possibilities that the signature campaign will be open in the future.

We may update our bounty campaign eventually, keep track of our announcements Wink
Activity: 13

I wish your project to be successful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
As i look from the announcement for the bounty campaign, there is no signature campaign opened right?
Is there any possibilities that the signature campaign will be open in the future.
Activity: 11
Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! I wish the project further growth and achievement of the set tasks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 4
is  there any restrictions for investors
and what centralized exchanges do you plan to transfer your token to?
i wanna more details

Maximum investment per verifiedwallet is 10 ETH. We plan to submit our token to the main exchanges, including bitrex binance hitbtc and many other DEXes and Exchanges.
You already have some preliminary agreements with these exchanges or is it just your wishes that are not confirmed by anything?
Activity: 27
Do you have plan for any major exchange ?

We will begin applying to most of decentralized and centralized exchanges as soon as we reach our Soft Cap (1000 ETH).
Pages:
Jump to: