Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH] -CryptoLux- Decentralized blockchain based financial payments - page 10. (Read 16487 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 i have a question is the beta apps ( android version ) can be used in france ? especially in paris ? do you have some adresses where we can use and pay to test ?
Activity: 63
App is on android and has some functionality
Activity: 75
 i was interested on Monaco, but had some difficulties with some things, but this one seem good, i will follow
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
ICO programs are difficult to understand by many consumers. A big problem in the Blockchain industry is the mainstream adoption that many consumers require. I plan to engage directly with the public by providing services that allow for stored changes. digitally, which is basically a piggy digital bank, using cryptourrency that is disenanggi by consumers and investors. Releasing the frustration of bringing and storing loose changes I believe by solving real-world problems, I can engage in society and introduce it to crypto in crucial. In addition, Digitize will also facilitate cash savings through retailers, up to $ 5000 for users, targeting more experienced crypto users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
so everytime you make a transacation, you need your phone out?? :/
Also how is this better than Pluton, Tokencard and Monaco?? Can you please provide a comparison sheet. Before you say there is a working product thats the difference, I was referring to specs/how investors will earn money and in general the tech between competitors.

If that is how it works wouldn't it even be good because you have that additional security layer?
Activity: 43
I like the project. I think crypto is about being decentralized, just bought some WBTC
Activity: 81
Very promising, bookmarked the project.
Feel free to pm me for French translation
Activity: 46
CLX is a pay tool which can use the btc or other coin,but what 's the advantage of the coin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Although there is little information in the video attached above, everything is clearly told, and collect a little. Like the project
Activity: 69
 Interesting project! Perhaps I will join your financial payment platform and test it. And it is endlessly possible and to get tokens, by the way, they will be used inside the platform?
Activity: 73
Interesting new idea. Keep up the good work guys. Wish you many successful ideas & transactions and hope you won't give up the project after about 1 or 2 years like many others. We are all with you!
Activity: 85
If this isn't just an empty promise it'll be wonderful (and fees are reasonable & token valuation correct!!). Making the cliff between crypto and fiat a whole lot smaller
Activity: 87
 What capitalization must a currency have for integrate  cryptolux
Activity: 136
the number of CryptoLux coins is limited, just like any other market leader. supply CryptoLux will only produce a total of 42 millions coins. this amount will protect an increase the value of CLX coins in the future, will it be with long-term increase for users and investors?
Activity: 62
 Love these types of ico have funded them in past and got really good returns hope your ico is also a success
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Very interesting project. With interest I'm waiting for the final version of your product. I recommend everyone to join the team of successful people who invest in their future!
Activity: 82
 I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
Activity: 70
So cryptolux will issue a debit card or credit card. Can I use it to buy products on credit?I know the difference between debit and credit card but need clarification
Activity: 98
is there any benefits for ico buyer for the final product ?  i mean lifetime reduced fees or others ? im not talkin about the cards, but only for ico participant
Activity: 63
Where trading start after ico ends? Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: