Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH] -CryptoLux- Decentralized blockchain based financial payments - page 6. (Read 16487 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I have been hanging on the slack for some time and I think it is really a high potential project
Activity: 92
cryptocurrency payments card,,nice idea,, anyway 1 eth is now about $500  and this token price is 5000= I ETH
so the price for this token is more than $0.1 at this time ,,?
Activity: 84
 If many who have not yet understood, then such a project has already carried out its sale and is below the price of the initial offer
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?                              
Activity: 98
Another finance service  project that has a huge potential to succeed. Definitely yiu will get support from alot of followers.
Activity: 63
 I would like to clarify what exactly the platform will do, it will store the data of users of finance service , it may be worth changing the information about the project, so that more users understand what it is about
Activity: 29
 I think it will be an ambitious ico. You are everywhere
Activity: 50
Hello, has not this token started being sold? Will the twitter campaign resume when?
Activity: 39
Despite some bad mouthing about GLX, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed
Activity: 51
What is your hardcap ? Iam happy if will be easy 2x-5x but can you make the idea happen.
Activity: 51
Crypto world needs this. We are taking such a beating from the
Just send my money to another ICO. I wish I would have looked at your website before. Hope bonus is still available on my next payday
Activity: 50
Thank you for your response to the concerns of this being a scam. That truly would be very disappointing as this seems like an excellent project that could potentially make everyone involved alot of money. That being said, it would seem to me that to run an exit scam or to try and fool the people to invest would be very stupid on your part. Has anyone released their statements yet concerning their involvement like you have stated above?
Activity: 70
Where can I get info about this project?
Activity: 86
Can you tell me how you plan to secure the transparency of the reviewing system? If you manage cleat the platform of "purchased" reviews, it will be very cool
Activity: 71
I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why GLX needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary
Activity: 79
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 83
Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that GLX  will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Hello everyone. When will GLX sale start?

You can check official website for more information about CLX sale Smiley
Activity: 90
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one GLX token cost me during the sale?
Activity: 80
Hello everyone. When will GLX sale start?
Pages:
Jump to: