Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH] -CryptoLux- Decentralized blockchain based financial payments - page 4. (Read 16487 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.
Activity: 80
reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk, not saying this just because I'm advertising the campaign
but also to help people who's looking for opportunities, investment with a great concept would definitely become successful. not only from ico but also with the influence that you can gain out from this project
Activity: 81
Just now read the whitepaper of this ICO. The concept is unique and amazing. The GLX is already a established firm with offices worldwide and now trying to enter into cryptoworld. Since its already a well known firm, investors can invest in this ICO without thinking much and I am sure that this ICO is going to be a hugh success
Activity: 48
I saw the project advertised on the website and I came across the project. The idea is quite good, but too little information on the project, too few community channels?
Activity: 71
Bdw how much time you think it will take to release this CRyptolux card ? I cant find the roadmap
Activity: 77
 One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's
Activity: 63
I can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A , network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well!
Activity: 75
If by work you meant that whether they will raise minimum ICO amount then they raise that already
Activity: 76
 I personally think cryptolux is a scam but I hope to be proven wrong and not to see people losing their savings from this project. I just see too many red flags, things that are copied, little word on support from visa themselves and springing up out of nowhere
 i think that it is same project as like tokencard
But tokencard crowdsale finished very rapidly
several times i tried to deposit ethereum to get tokencard,but i failed
It is taking more time, what is the reason?
Activity: 59
 right now om join GLX signature campaign, why GLX ? GLX you can see the good roadmap from ico until end of 2018 which mean that this roadmap is so specific, you can see that GLX is trusted project, its not like other just create project without long term roadmap, i will support this project
Activity: 52
So, as I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??-
Activity: 69
Just reading up on GLX now that i am part of the signature team.
I like the fact that GLX proposes to introduce its coins to big corporate companies, infleuencers and people who otherwise wouldnt know about crypto
Activity: 41
I have just one question, will everyone who invested in ICO get the Cryptolux visa card or do you have some minimum investment for that
Activity: 73
I'm really excited by this one, count me in
Activity: 85
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 84
 awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
Activity: 62
 GLX coins is a great crypto-currency which we can have a lot of discounts because they have a lot of partners
just joined the ICO, I hope I will get the black card I have good place atm
Activity: 82
I can see this project is promising, it's unique like no others.
I think this project is the most colorfull I've ever seen, will looking further for this project
Pages:
Jump to: