Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH] -CryptoLux- Decentralized blockchain based financial payments - page 7. (Read 16487 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
Activity: 152
What is your forecast regarding the number of small business owners? How many of them interested in it let’s say in Europe
Activity: 44
When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place?
Activity: 93
How are you going to distribute those tokens that are not sold during ICO
Activity: 30
Hello! I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
Activity: 42
How are means collected during the ICO distributed?
Activity: 32
If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!
Activity: 40
 So due to what do these small enterprises will get more opportunities by taking part in GLX?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers

There are tens or even hundreds of projects with master nodes. Why do you want this to also start master nodes? You could just pick one that has them already and you can start using them instantly.
Activity: 77
 I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
Activity: 67
 Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Activity: 63
You are not alone. The question arises: how did you intend to invest in the project, if you do not even know what it will do, with whom to interact?
Activity: 39
the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target.
we hope that this project will be successfully implemented and will raise PAyment to a new level
Activity: 38
I looked at the website of this project, it smoothes it all very professionally. But what is turned my attention, which in my opinion is very important in projects, it's team. Does any of you know these people from other projects? I do not know very well the world of crypto, but they seem to be professionals. Please, give me an opinion!
Activity: 84
Projects from USA   are good, but there is a minus, it is difficult to find financial support. I saw a video where you told me that you are going to America for investments. Have you attracted large investors?
Activity: 21
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of GLX  or fiat money would be accepted too?
Activity: 35
I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site?
Very good project! My friend (who has extensive investment experience) recommended GLX as a good investment project! I really like that the team pays special attention to protecting the interests of the buyer and implements the arbitration system on the platform.!
Activity: 45
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
Pages:
Jump to: