Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH] -CryptoLux- Decentralized blockchain based financial payments - page 11. (Read 16487 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
 I have heard that there is a pre-sale on going right now, if it is true, any bonus offered to the pre-sale and if there is a locking period. Thank you in advance
Activity: 63
 so everytime you make a transacation, you need your phone out?? :/
Also how is this better than Pluton, Tokencard and Monaco?? Can you please provide a comparison sheet. Before you say there is a working product thats the difference, I was referring to specs/how investors will earn money and in general the tech between competitors.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Great project but No bounty campaigns? Signature, twitter or Facebook?
Do you guys have any contact with big exchanges?
We do have to give a time to the bounty manager for set up the bounty thread i suppose, hope it will be some bounty for this project
Activity: 92
 I heard that the privkeys will be made available to the owners of the card. This is true? If I can get 5000 CLX, will I have my card even in Latin America? Thanks and success in the project
Activity: 92
Great project but No bounty campaigns? Signature, twitter or Facebook?
Do you guys have any contact with big exchanges?
Activity: 84
I feel I did not get a clear answer to my question
If there are leftover tokens from the ICO what happens to them? Are they burned or what
Activity: 70
 this project looks nice. and i would like to see the advancement with good input from the community this has a huge portion of the market that it could cover and be very profitable
Activity: 86
this card a private label like Wirex or Cryptopayme? You know they are just affiliates that slap a label but someoene behind is the actuall card that is why all the ridiculous fees and deceptive exchange rates that's how they take from the card owners. Are you the same?
Activity: 71
when open bounty facebook campaign , twitter campaign and signature campaign
i think you need promotion if want ico selling success
Activity: 79
Then, will you show us your multisig escrow who will hold the funds?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Is this pa gaming project , so many around what do you think dev why your project is better than many other gaming project? thanks for your answer
Activity: 83
 You had my support to integrate dash .. and will have my support now again .. GO
Activity: 90
where is bounty in your projects dev?
can you launch bounty so that people participate in your projects.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Spent time for registration and got www error...

Great start, lads!  Grin
Activity: 80
Compared to Tokencard and Monaco, you have to do a lot of things to raise your coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I would like to understand on which engine the coin is made. What is the speed of transactions? What is the cost of transactions?
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
An interesting and simple project that can add to the day to day, but there are projects that match the established function and have other options. In addition to this information are there any others information that can be added? How will you handle it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added CryptoLux ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CryptoLux. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
your website have bar other language.
but this doesn't work.
And with which exchanges you will work?
Activity: 2
He пoдгoтoвлeнo. Heт кoмaнды, нe пpoчecть кoдиpoвкy..... тaк нe выxoдят нa cтaдию инфopмaции в мaccы
Pages:
Jump to: