Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH] -CryptoLux- Decentralized blockchain based financial payments - page 2. (Read 16487 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 171
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 62
 it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
Activity: 63
 interesting and i like your roadmap..im in let me know more about Cryptolux
Activity: 71
how will the price of the cruptolux-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 79
 I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 83
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?
Activity: 90
The developments of tools for sales are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 80
 As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?
Activity: 88
Good time of day to everyone. Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of marketing comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 44
I’m writing from province in Asia. What are the project’s plans in our region? Specifically, I'm interested in China?
Activity: 93
Respect to community! I’ve studied the project  there won’t be any success at all without their approval.
Activity: 30
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Activity: 32
 the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty
Activity: 89
 Hello. And you can say for sure, in which countries will the exchange of cryptolux be supported for bonus points in stores and other institutions?
Activity: 31
 Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
Activity: 54
Does it really that easy to make a deposit with you??
Activity: 59
 What will the role of EWallet be? If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
In my opinion, Long-term loyalty program is always excellent in shops
Activity: 39
You claim that a range of problems prevents the loyalty program to be successful. Can you describe these problems and the solutions?
Pages:
Jump to: