Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 62. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
For investors, the platform provides access to the growing credit market with a capacity of more than 30 billion dollars. Investors can be assured that a refund of their investment backed by liquid assets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.
Is their project will be across all nations? Worldwide coverage to shift your car title? I agree that some are really having unexpected fees when the contracts are about to sign and literally, you'll end up in a penny without a car. I hope that this project will be showing transparency and nothing but the truth only.

ı think they already interacting in their own country, but I agree with you that international business with such projects are not really easy going. And people mostly do not give the right informations about their cars. never  Grin
Actually i only know online about auto insurance services and some lending services before read this topic. In my opinion, Shift Cash will have many difficulties at car loan services for worldwide.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.
Is their project will be across all nations? Worldwide coverage to shift your car title? I agree that some are really having unexpected fees when the contracts are about to sign and literally, you'll end up in a penny without a car. I hope that this project will be showing transparency and nothing but the truth only.

ı think they already interacting in their own country, but I agree with you that international business with such projects are not really easy going. And people mostly do not give the right informations about their cars. never  Grin

We should be hopefully the project will be so large that it will be able to develop in many countries even those not described in the roadmap. I am curious to see how the big international business will work.
Activity: 364
this project looks interesting. its concept to give quick loan using a car as a collateral. good luck to the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 54
I read almost the entire thread on bitcointalk, and like many here, I wonder more information. Good luck with your project, but the information is still important.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Shift cash seems very promising project in the leading crypto world as it had a better opportunities and their white papers seems legit which makes me understand Shift car policy and much amazed with its deals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
if this launch already i will watch it soon,give us info pls.
You can see anything when you go to https://shift.cash/. This project like to become lender and they will give a chance for borrower buy autocar?
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
From russia with love
This project was great. Congratulations. I am sure that this project will be successful in the future and I am very glad that I took part in it. Special thanks to the team, it was a pleasure to work with you. I'm looking forward to my reward.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This project is based on a unique concept which will attract many angel investors as this project can become very successful due to its base of automobile industry which is a very grooming industry in today's world. People from all around the world will support and use their services.
Activity: 392
Great idea to combine the blockchain mobile app and motorists. Maintenance of cars will become much easier and more convenient, thus more transparent and safer you the payment plan. Definitely respect.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
basically everyone is verified before any business deal goes through and then you will be able rent car and then renters are paid in tokens. its a great idea and am looking forward to seeing a youtube demo of the app
Yes, I think this tokens will be circulated very rapidly all around the world and this will also increase the value of the token. I think early investment's in this project will give huge profit to its investors and its supporters will also be rewarded with great value of tokens.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Guys your idea is quite interesting.Your team is very powerfull and it's very cool that you don't hide them.
Good luck. I will wait for the news
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
basically everyone is verified before any business deal goes through and then you will be able rent car and then renters are paid in tokens. its a great idea and am looking forward to seeing a youtube demo of the app
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
A good concept of the project, I think you will succeed. I will promote you in my social networks and support in the community.
Activity: 434
Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Agree with you. Many people dream of beautiful and expensive vehicles, and the most of such people is not provided with enough of finances. This project will help to solve this problem.

You're right bud, each and everyone of us want to have a luxury car if we can afford to buy, which makes us comfortable and easier to transport. Well, by having this great project hopefully we will experience what we we're wishing for.
Activity: 59
It is evident that the project is promising, I would like to become part of the team.
Activity: 560
Shift cash will be favourable to a lot , though I didn't really get how the verification part is to workout but i believe they have it all figured out. Good luck team
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Interesting idea. When will the mobile application be ready? On what platforms is the web version planned and will it be?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The SHIFTCash project is part of the global financial technology market. SHIFT.cash helps lenders, investors, and borrowers to increase the benefits of working with each other without reducing geographic breakage and reducing investment risk
Pages:
Jump to: