Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 63. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Проект интересный. Еще одно направление развития цифровой экономики ориентированное на рынок автомобилей.. Идея этого проекта выгодна пользователю и всем инвесторам. Так что я участвую!
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
ok, now I want to ask an example situation.

The borrower has a car but with credit. He is not honest and doesnt tell you about this, just give you the informations as it his own car. What kind of protections, regulations do you have for those kind of problems?

They have a system that momentarily analyzes all the information in a particular region, borrower passes a procedure of personal verification and the verification of vehicle registration and happens automatically according to the jurisdiction of the countries where the services provided.
Activity: 294
A great team with a great idea and great plans. I correctly understood that the team already has work experience? If yes, in which countries?
Activity: 84

I see this project to be a very nice project. do you have any advisors on your team?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Agree with you. Many people dream of beautiful and expensive vehicles, and the most of such people is not provided with enough of finances. This project will help to solve this problem.

I hope that it will be like that. After all, many poor people who need a car simply, if they live far from work and they need to take their children to school, and all this is far from each other, then the machine in that case is very necessary for them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Hello. An interesting idea Smiley If in support of any car company to attract partners or investors, it would be cool at all.
Activity: 434
Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I like to go to Vienna, if the Austrians work in a team, this is an excuse to invest in the company. Is the company officially registered in Austria?

These are our contact information:

Head Office
Pfarrkirchnerstraße 21, 4540
Bad Hall, Vienna, Austria

Partners Office
Pierina Dealessi 510, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Raushskaya, 16, Moscow, Russia
1170 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11230, USA

This is my first time seing a project that revealing their contact information, some team members in other projects are even hiding and just want to be anonymous. This project can build trust quickly with their investors.
Well, being transparent to their clients means they are truly serious with their platform. This is also a way that investors will have no doubts about the project. Great decision to the team that they give their detailed information on how to contact them. I hope they will continue to be transaparent until this project is finished.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.

Well there's always the bank to do the same thing, unless the interest rates and the eligibility is good I have a feeling people will prefer banks way more than this
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Agree with you. Many people dream of beautiful and expensive vehicles, and the most of such people is not provided with enough of finances. This project will help to solve this problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The use of cars for a collateral on a blockchain lending platform is a wise idea. Will it expand in the future and accept more assets from its patronage borrower?

Yeah, a lot of people now have a lot of cars so they can now use it for collateral. This project really made a good features and I am sure that they can make this project successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 13

A strong token will see it in the future among the leaders in the first lists
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Theres alot of business like this in the united states however some sre misleading and at the end thier clients are paying unexpected fees and charges. I hope this will be a better option for them.
Actually i came for the first time accross this project and hope it will not hide all the unexpected taxes and fees and the users can have good benefit with the fixed price which will not change with addition to any taxes and also this project will then have a good future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Очень перспективный проект с сильной командой. Приму обязательно участие! Очень верю в него.
Activity: 294
Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I like to go to Vienna, if the Austrians work in a team, this is an excuse to invest in the company. Is the company officially registered in Austria?

Head Office

Partners Office

Wow, you already have partners working with you. So uvash product is already working and you are getting financial profit? Can you tell us in more detail?
Activity: 37
на всякий случай перевел! The project is interesting. Another direction in the development of the digital economy is Orient in the car market. This project It is necessary to do marketing, it is very important for a new project. Primo is compulsory! That's just a nickname I'm on the forum. Is this allowed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Head Office

Partners Office

This is my first time seing a project that revealing their contact information, some team members in other projects are even hiding and just want to be anonymous. This project can build trust quickly with their investors.
Activity: 37
Проект интересный. Еще одно направление развития цифровой экономики ориентированное на рынок автомобилей. Надо этому проекту заняться маркетингом, это очень важно для нового проекта. Приму обязательно участие! Вот только я новичок на форуме. Это допускается?
Activity: 602
Cars in some other countries are not to show your status in life but is also a need since most workers need to travel miles before reaching thier workplace. So this is a great project becsuse it can help unfortunate people reach thier goal by loaning a car.
Yes, cars and automobile are very grooming industry of this modern ear and they have became a basic need fo many peoples all around the world to make their daily life more easy. I think this project is very high potential and will increase its value in the future.
More cars are being manufactured everyday so I expect that more people will also dump their cars. So, this platform will surely saves people having difficulty finding cash instantly because in a traditional way it takes days to process the documents.
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com

An excellent project in which I took part, let it grow in a good direction
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
SHIFT Cash is the first tokenized platform for car title loan...so now it will be easy for taking car.. but as there is so many company for this...What is the difference of Shift Cash from other companies..??

Yes, there are lots of banks giving car title loans but ours is global, and with the introduction of blockchain technology the interest rate will be low.

getting a loan will also be fast.

Pages:
Jump to: