Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 65. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
We are astonished to know that the Pre sale tokens are sold out at the initial stage when we got recommended about ShitC from my friends, project generally starts for success but ShiftC started with success, its my time to participate in the ICO as i believe it is reputed and unique which turns extremely a revolution in success point.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
sir, are my posts from this thread be counted on my signature campaign? or even if on another thread? just wondering theirs not much of activities on this thread thats why im kinda confused. thanks for the respond

it seems only few participants post from this thread
Activity: 84
Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

I think to be able to support that expansion or anything related to expanding your project will need a lot of funds to support it. Is there any plan how will you continue developments of this project in different countries? And aside from ico sales, where do you plan to get more funds to support the project and to fulfill your roadmap?

I join the question. As part of the implementation of this project, do you plan to cooperate with specific companies in so many parts of the world? In addition, Europe sounds very general, so what countries do you mean?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't own a car anf i have less idea about car title. But I am interested about the project especially that they are successful in their pre-sale. May you give me some idea on what would be the benefits for being a token holder aside from exchange?
Yes the pre sale was totally surprisingly good and I think this project has the potential of hitting big .
Cars are complicated to understand but very easily to use and trade like every other item.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I did some research, this service called " collateral loan "and with this type loans you basically use an item you own as collateral, in our case is a car. The item of value is known as collateral. When you offer a lender something as collateral, you give the lender the confidence they need to lend you the money you want. The item you leave as collateral shows that you are serious about paying your loan back. Because if you don’t repay the loan, the lender can keep your collateral to sell off and recover the money they lost to you.

there are companies that offer this service, but I think Shift is going to be first company that adopt the blockchain technology in this type of business.
Activity: 49
We are organizing AirDrop as a new year package. Everyone except Newbie is allowed participate. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26911634

I've joined your bounty campaign, can i still join the Airdrop?

How can i join the airdrop campaign?

Join our telegram group and watch out for airdrop competition Announcements.

hi can I join the airdrop campaign even if I'm still a newbie here?

the Airdrop is for only Members and above but you can join the Facebook, Twitter and Telegram bounty Campaign.

Thanks for this... I hope I can participate on Shift Sig campaign. Don't have much FB and Twitter friends
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Even i love the concept and also  yes surely it will help the cryptos related peoples to get their desired car. This project will surely achieve great heights in future as i have never seen such project before.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Shift.cash is definitely a brilliant idea, I know it will be limited to certain area because of the verification method, but loan is a serious thing and certainly needs verification. I just love the idea of helping people get their desired cars
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I don't own a car anf i have less idea about car title. But I am interested about the project especially that they are successful in their pre-sale. May you give me some idea on what would be the benefits for being a token holder aside from exchange?

This project is very amazing and very different as compared to other ICO's.they offer a very unique selling preposition capable of changing the car title loan industry.
you can read more about them on their medium page https://medium.com/shift-cash
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This is very interesting project indeed. You guys can surely help alot of people who have plans of financing a vehicle but doesnt have enough credit score.
Agree with that. And any situations in the life happen. Some people banal do not has enough finances to contain one's vehicle. This project will be able to help to earn to such people
Activity: 119
We are organizing AirDrop as a new year package. Everyone except Newbie is allowed participate. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26911634

I've joined your bounty campaign, can i still join the Airdrop?

How can i join the airdrop campaign?

Join our telegram group and watch out for airdrop competition Announcements.

already joined the telegram group, thank you for this info.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Wow the pre-sale tokens we're already sold out? How fast was that? It's just like a race car drove so fast. If the pre-sale tokens we're gone as fast as that then we have to be ready for the countdown on their ICO, because it will be like a racing game and that will be also sold out as well. I think people nowadays are really into cars that's why this project got a steam.

All pre-sale tokens were sold out in 12 hours.

Wow, this is really a very quick result! If the project started with such success, then I am sure that only success will be further. By the way, when will the main Ico start?
Activity: 280
Wow the pre-sale tokens we're already sold out? How fast was that? It's just like a race car drove so fast. If the pre-sale tokens we're gone as fast as that then we have to be ready for the countdown on their ICO, because it will be like a racing game and that will be also sold out as well. I think people nowadays are really into cars that's why this project got a steam.

Congratulation for the achievement on the pre-sale! Proving that many are into the project you have created. But my question is, does the team include the verification of the authenticity of the car and the owner to prove that the car is owned by this owner. What if it's stolen and that user will pretend that he/she owns it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 12

Undoubtedly an interesting project. I see that pre-Ico was successful. Ico starts on February 5, tell me what price did you set on your coins?

1SCASH is equivalent to $1. the minimum contribution is 0.1ETH also in BTC and LTC equivalence for BTC and LTC contributors.

Activity: 119

thank you for this information sir. Smiley
So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.

No, you don't lend your car to us. However, we give you a loan and you set your car as collateral to the loan so that in case you default, we will Auction the car to pay for the loan and give you the balance.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?

We are currently based in Austria. preparations are being done to launch in Latin America, Europe, Russia, South Korea and Japan.

It is good to know that devs are very positive in expanding their projects in different countries. This surely needs a lot of funds and more developments. I hope you make your plans come true.
The automobile is a widespread industry and it has a global reach so I think that this project should aim for a global level of sales and services as it will boost the profits of the company and also the profits of its investors as they hold their tokens.
Could you elaborate a little bit further on the partnership with Deloitte? Are they your advisors or did they actually take part in the pre-sale? What's their role within your project?

Deloitte is our consultancy partners advising us on key areas in this project.

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

It is good to know that devs are very positive in expanding their projects in different countries. This surely needs a lot of funds and more developments. I hope you make your plans come true.
Pages:
Jump to: