Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 67. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
My concern is what happens when the person who put his car title for collateral either die or has put some stolen car title, or after putting his car title for collateral lost it etc., what would happen in this scenario?

Is their a concrete system on the claims re whether the claimant dies or not capable to claim anymore their car for the reasons that they are not capable on paying the terms or so. thanks for the answer in advance
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.
I think it's like getting a loan and using your care as a Guarantee of return. That's what i understood from their informative video on youtube . It seems like a great idea actually and allows trust between the lender and the borrower.

So, this platform is like a lending where you borrow money and the car is like the assurance. Well, as what I understand of their introduction is that you can change your car title in cash. But how this platform will really help the community because not all people have cars.

Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.

even though not everyone has a car, still its an opportunity to avail easy/fast cash by having "your car" as a collateral. As far as I know, seldom lending companies take cars as a collateral and it will take days even weeks to process all necessary papers. Shift Cash idea was a unique one. Fast Cash for everyone that has a car.
Activity: 20
I'm thrilled by the concept but can you just expand the idea into other ramifications of life. The website is pretty perfect. It's obviously going to be a unique one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
waiting for the upcoming ICO in early February may the team prepare a wild strategy to attract investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
a very good project for buying and selling cars using this blockhain system, but whether this can be accepted by their respective governments,
hopefully this can be applied all over the world, successful dev
Activity: 84
Cars are so common today that it is certainly a good way of development. I think it's worth observing this project, but I have one question myself. Are there any countries where you want to make this idea the most?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Invest in your mind
This is an awesome project with a good team. Hodl this tokens and think it have a big ambitions   Tongue
Shift was the global tokenized payment platform for car title loans. This is great, pre ICO was already sold out and ICO will be launched on Febuary 2018. This project seems to be interesting.
I'm hoping this platform will be helpful to those people who wanted to shift their car into cash. I only wonder why they already reached their softcap because the ann thread seems new to me. Maybe dev should provide more informations about the sale.
Activity: 602
So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.
I think it's like getting a loan and using your care as a Guarantee of return. That's what i understood from their informative video on youtube . It seems like a great idea actually and allows trust between the lender and the borrower.

So, this platform is like a lending where you borrow money and the car is like the assurance. Well, as what I understand of their introduction is that you can change your car title in cash. But how this platform will really help the community because not all people have cars.
Activity: 101
BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........

Pre Sale was successful..... ICO coming soon.

What is SHIFT.cash?

A collateral based credit platform for the issuance of quick loans secured by vehicle title loans (car title loans) on the
basis of technology blockchain. A tool without geographical barriers. It unites Borrowers possessing collateral with
investors all over the world due to the simplicity, speed and transparency of the "movement" of assets in the blockchain.

With the help of the SHIFT.cash platform and the technology of blockchain, investors are given the opportunity to
invest precisely the amount for which there is real collateral, and automatically adjust it to a greater or lesser extent.

Blockchain is very familiar nowadays, because of the widely used of it here in the era we are having. The blockchain technology is just something that is very popular especially here in the community of crypto currency. And now, blockchain is used in this project in the field of finance. I will stay watch this project and take a look for more interesting updates.

You're right as the time goes by, blockchain technology is very popular and many were adopting this kind of technology which makes everyone of us comfortable and easier transaction by having this technology. I really admire this project which we can easily to access when we want to loan a car since we are in the new technology using our smartphones. Hoping for the success on this project.
Activity: 2
The project looks very unique with innovative ideas.
Looking forward for the Advisory team.
Additionally according to your road map you stated" Preparation of technical infrastructure for launch in target markets of the second stage China, India, Southeast Asia" .This seems complicated.How are you going to develop strategies to work towards this agenda ??
don't forrget touse some tokens to make a great marketing campaign
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It looks very usefully. Now motor car pull procedure was simplified for rent in a few tens time. Product engineers blockchain in business. Is very glad that she is begun to use in wide scales of various branches!
Activity: 15
Awesome Project am really looking for to this great work guys
Activity: 98
Activity: 322
the project is really very interesting and the idea itself is new and promising.
it would be nice to try to test your application, I hope to see it soon.
Activity: 119
sir, after reading and studying your white paper and some news and article and having said your launch on some countries in America, do you have any plan on expanding your services on Asia Pacific region?
Activity: 77
Activity: 672
What an interesting project! I'm interested in everything related to cars. What are the specific goals you are planning to develop? and where are you planning to sell your tokens?
Activity: 154
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me thats what can either boom a  project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys, more grease to your elbows

Pages:
Jump to: