Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 69. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Very promising idea. If your team can realize all that you have proposed, it will be wonderful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
a good idea for the project, and really necessary for society.
plus a strong team
with pleasure I will support you.
well, you are planning to cover almost the whole world in the first quarter
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Unique idea and another thing I like about this project is that the team is not anonymous, making me believe more in the project
Activity: 686
ICO starts in 16 days, do I understand correctly ? now it is possible to purchase tokens or have to wait ? thanks in advance
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
the website and the design of the app looks amazing. lending platforms always succed, so shift.cash can reach their aims
Activity: 434
The world of cryptocurrency is evolving every day. More and more people are becoming interested in this technology, it is of great interest to all modern people. A lot of interesting companies appear on the market of cryptocurrencies. When you are listing on the exchange? On which exchanges you want to trade?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi. 'Ve read your road map , the project is very interested in me, quick loans needs to be in great demand. I wish success to the team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 434
I think your project has a good prospect of development. I join the project. Lending in the system, the blockchain is a new and interesting topic. On which exchanges will you trade?
Activity: 224
Did the team have previous experience in such ICO??
Activity: 574
SHIFT.CASH is a unique project, there is a chance for success! I think it will be popular among people. Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My concern is what happens when the person who put his car title for collateral either die or has put some stolen car title, or after putting his car title for collateral lost it etc., what would happen in this scenario?
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
This is the first blockchain project in the loan/collateral industry and this looks like something revolutionary. With the fact that this going to take care of small scale businesses looking for loans. Shift cash has real utility and certainly will have acceptance. I for one will be following and investing in this project. Future looks promising.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12

The relationship between states is perhaps the most bureaucratized issue in the world. As far as transnational transactions are concerned, there is a paper red tape and high commissions. Today, in the age of high technology, more comfortable times are coming. In this process, it’s not just one technology that plays its role, but none the less I’d like to single out blockchain technology. As you know, one of the main advantages of this technology is security, and this is an extremely important point in the flow of information or money abroad. The second advantage of blockchainis speed. For example, international payments and transfers take, as a rule, several days. In the case of smart contracts, this happens instantly. The third bonus is cost. If we talk about the flow of money, the commission here is minimal, especially when compared with classical instruments. If we talk about information, savings are achieved because there is no need for lawyers, notaries and other intermediaries.
For example, the Austrian project SHIFT.cash specializes in issuing loans secured by car titles. This will be an international platform, directly connecting borrowers and investors from different countries. From the point of view of investors, such a project may be interesting only under the condition that all transfers are safe and secure when transferring funds, which is achieved by smart contracts. Within the framework of the project, a convenient and customary online banking interface has been developed where the investor will be able to control the loans issued in real time. In addition, the interest lies in the fact that you can lend to a person located on the other part of the world, where the rates on loans are particularly high, respectively, the demand for alternative lending is higher.
So far, most of the advantages from using blockchain in international operations were taken advantage by financial and trade projects related to payments and transfers. For the financial sector, blockchain systems saves a lot of money — by cutting of jobs and accelerating all operations.
But the impact of blockchain is not limited to the financial sector. For example, another very promising direction is logistics and supply chain control. For companies, this increases the efficiency of inventory management and ensures the safety of the food products supplied. The buyer of the products, in turn, can be assured of their freshness and quality: the absence of GMOs, unwanted additives and in general — compliance with the declared “on the label” information. Roughly speaking, by using blockchain, you wouldn’t be able to sell fish from the nearest river as one from the Pacific.
For investors, new opportunities are opened up by tokenization of assets, that is, the transfer of the value of an object to the blockchain, just like various financial instruments work. For example, if you take precious stones, then thanks to the security that blockchain gives us, the investor can safely invest in the product, without getting it in the physical sense, which significantly simplifies the process and removes many issues related to international borders. By the way the same platform SHIFT.cash as a low-risk investment platform also could exist, thanks to tokenization. On this platform, the collateral — the car — is tokenized; therefore the risks of the investor are insured and backed up by a real asset.

SIR,  since the project is based in Austria, does all country worldwide can participate/invest on this project? Does it has some limitations?

Hello,

In the first quater of this year, We are preparing technical infrastructure to launch in USA, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia and Japan.
Activity: 145
good Project
I like the concept
and I will support this project
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
i've realised this project looks very genuine and realistic.i suggest the marketing team should embark on massive promotional strategies to sell this project.
the level of marketing on social media is not convincing. Marketing and communications team can do better.
i missed the pre-sale but i will surely contribute in the main crowdsale. GOODLUCK TO DEV TEAM
Will there be a formal sales round for this coin?
Obviously I missed the pre-sale.

Hello, these are the sale rounds.

20%    05.02 - 18.02     1 ETH = 540 SCASH

15%    19.02 - 04.03     1 ETH = 517.5 SCASH

10%    05.03 - 18.03     1 ETH = 495 SCASH

5%      19.03 - 31.03     1 ETH = 472.5 SCASH
Activity: 102
The shift cash team has been very responsive with questions asked about the project. Reading through the thread most of my questions have been taken care of. Great project dev.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
i've realised this project looks very genuine and realistic.i suggest the marketing team should embark on massive promotional strategies to sell this project.
the level of marketing on social media is not convincing. Marketing and communications team can do better.
i missed the pre-sale but i will surely contribute in the main crowdsale. GOODLUCK TO DEV TEAM
Will there be a formal sales round for this coin?
Obviously I missed the pre-sale.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is unique and awesome, any link to telegram page where we can share ideas on way forward??
Activity: 119
Merit: 11

The relationship between states is perhaps the most bureaucratized issue in the world. As far as transnational transactions are concerned, there is a paper red tape and high commissions. Today, in the age of high technology, more comfortable times are coming. In this process, it’s not just one technology that plays its role, but none the less I’d like to single out blockchain technology. As you know, one of the main advantages of this technology is security, and this is an extremely important point in the flow of information or money abroad. The second advantage of blockchainis speed. For example, international payments and transfers take, as a rule, several days. In the case of smart contracts, this happens instantly. The third bonus is cost. If we talk about the flow of money, the commission here is minimal, especially when compared with classical instruments. If we talk about information, savings are achieved because there is no need for lawyers, notaries and other intermediaries.
For example, the Austrian project SHIFT.cash specializes in issuing loans secured by car titles. This will be an international platform, directly connecting borrowers and investors from different countries. From the point of view of investors, such a project may be interesting only under the condition that all transfers are safe and secure when transferring funds, which is achieved by smart contracts. Within the framework of the project, a convenient and customary online banking interface has been developed where the investor will be able to control the loans issued in real time. In addition, the interest lies in the fact that you can lend to a person located on the other part of the world, where the rates on loans are particularly high, respectively, the demand for alternative lending is higher.
So far, most of the advantages from using blockchain in international operations were taken advantage by financial and trade projects related to payments and transfers. For the financial sector, blockchain systems saves a lot of money — by cutting of jobs and accelerating all operations.
But the impact of blockchain is not limited to the financial sector. For example, another very promising direction is logistics and supply chain control. For companies, this increases the efficiency of inventory management and ensures the safety of the food products supplied. The buyer of the products, in turn, can be assured of their freshness and quality: the absence of GMOs, unwanted additives and in general — compliance with the declared “on the label” information. Roughly speaking, by using blockchain, you wouldn’t be able to sell fish from the nearest river as one from the Pacific.
For investors, new opportunities are opened up by tokenization of assets, that is, the transfer of the value of an object to the blockchain, just like various financial instruments work. For example, if you take precious stones, then thanks to the security that blockchain gives us, the investor can safely invest in the product, without getting it in the physical sense, which significantly simplifies the process and removes many issues related to international borders. By the way the same platform SHIFT.cash as a low-risk investment platform also could exist, thanks to tokenization. On this platform, the collateral — the car — is tokenized; therefore the risks of the investor are insured and backed up by a real asset.

SIR,  since the project is based in Austria, does all country worldwide can participate/invest on this project? Does it has some limitations?
Pages:
Jump to: