Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol - page 4. (Read 26966 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How can we check how much has been raised so far ? I'm checking the crowdsale address but it says 0 Eth balance.
Go here sir : http://wwam.io/ico
Thank you !   Is it updated automatically or it's regularly checked by the team and manually updated ?
It's still great news about the sudden spike and I believe for sure it's gona reach the cap and go over it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How can we check how much has been raised so far ? I'm checking the crowdsale address but it says 0 Eth balance.
Go here sir : http://wwam.io/ico
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 182
Great news today : WWAM will be exchanged on Cryptopia soon !  Wink
Nice, but there's a better news for me, only 29.13% left to reach the cap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

With exchange they will make minimum cap for sure as this coin will have max token cap around 100k (I hope the burn unsold tokens) it will be the lowest cap among others so pure profit for everybody who invests.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Nice, but there's a better news for me, only 29.13% left to reach the cap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Excellent news¡¡ though why this soon if the protocol is not finished yet? and the ICO is not finished, so as far as I know, I wouldn't be a good idea to put WWAM in exchanges so soon, the prices will be dumped hard before the protocol is finnished unless you have a card under your sleeves, or I am missing something, anyway, I would like to know why it's getting in exchanges so soon, the idea behind it and why it would be good for the token the projects is based on, regardless, I really wish good luck to our project.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

I guess all of them are created already.
Some of it are already distributed.

So, rest of them will be created on the go?

Has this been answered?
Yes, here is the dev's answer:
There's no "unused" tokens. Tokens are minted. That means the ICO started with 0 tokens, and tokens are generated everytime someone invest, so there will be no left over when the ICO is done.
Also, the created tokens are immediately attributed to the investor.
Of course if we're really close to the goal at the end, we will probably extend the ICO a bit, would be sad to have done all of this and cancel the projects because of a few ETH missing Smiley

Ok this is optimal. No need to worry about any coins remaining under control of the devs.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi

What will be the starting price when this start in market ?
Activity: 350
I can't believe you still haven't updated the whitepaper to fix the typos. It's almost been a month! Come on, put some effort into this Undecided

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20701178

Who cares about some typos. In the end the product itself is the main reason why people should invest and not a typo free whitepaper. If the whitepaper explain the product in an easy to understand way, everything is fine. Of course, typos should be avoided, but as they are busy with getting bigger investors into the project, we could be a bit more forgiving.  Shocked

In my opinion the whitepaper is a reflection of the project and the team behind it. What else do we have to go by? There is no product we can test at this point. I don't know the team members. There's the contracts in the Github repo, but that's only intended for purchasing tokens during the ICO.

Of course you are right, but even then a good explanation is the main focus in my eye and not the typo free text in the end Smiley
Typo isnt a big problem, but if that changes the meaning or makes it even more difficult to understand then it should be fixed.

Ok, but that's something different from typo, and of course you both are right then. I can understand both perspectives, the devs are trying to get big investors into the project because they are passionate about it (of course they are) and want it to work out. On the other side of course if there are understanding problems they should fix it to get it easier for investors. Well, let's see what will happen from now on.
Lets be patient, they are currently working to advertise more of this project.
nothing is impossible maybe some whales will invest at the last moment just wait for the last day and see the results...

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley

I agree with this, let the developers concentrate in the ICO and project itself, they are working hard to meet the cap, so as I said in a previous post, don't push them so hard right now, just make a suggestion that is something they will work in their spare time, I imagine that right now, the whitepaper is not their priority, they are talking with private investors, so this project will be successful, let them concentrate please Cheesy.
Activity: 168
WWAM is gold on coinschedule and the rate of the funding is about 81.62% since August 9th 2017 20:00 UTC, now you know that people are behind this project, not so crazy but the hard cap is low so try to invest now if you find the project enough good. For me the team seems competent.
I can't believe you still haven't updated the whitepaper to fix the typos. It's almost been a month! Come on, put some effort into this Undecided

Who cares about some typos. In the end the product itself is the main reason why people should invest and not a typo free whitepaper. If the whitepaper explain the product in an easy to understand way, everything is fine. Of course, typos should be avoided, but as they are busy with getting bigger investors into the project, we could be a bit more forgiving.  Shocked

In my opinion the whitepaper is a reflection of the project and the team behind it. What else do we have to go by? There is no product we can test at this point. I don't know the team members. There's the contracts in the Github repo, but that's only intended for purchasing tokens during the ICO.

Of course you are right, but even then a good explanation is the main focus in my eye and not the typo free text in the end Smiley
Typo isnt a big problem, but if that changes the meaning or makes it even more difficult to understand then it should be fixed.

Ok, but that's something different from typo, and of course you both are right then. I can understand both perspectives, the devs are trying to get big investors into the project because they are passionate about it (of course they are) and want it to work out. On the other side of course if there are understanding problems they should fix it to get it easier for investors. Well, let's see what will happen from now on.
Lets be patient, they are currently working to advertise more of this project.
nothing is impossible maybe some whales will invest at the last moment just wait for the last day and see the results...

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley
Activity: 182
WWAM is not the ICO the most known at the moment but i trust in them. The product they wanna deliver is useful and could even be helpful to many people according to their countries. Privacy is an important thing. When we invest in crypto we rarely see a Minimal funding goal which is proportionate to the fund they really need to create the platform, product, infrastrucuture, marketing ect... Here what i saw is that the Minimal funding goal is of 286.88 ETH. It's great and a very good sign that show that team behind WWAM are not people that just want money, it seems that what is important for them is to realise what they said. Good thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Good project witch aims to leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero
knowledge of its users , knowledge information does not contain directories. So usefull for users

not fully sold so far, but there are still few days and I'm positive about this project!

Activity: 518
They will also provide users with Windows and Linux software for running nodes at launch. Everything will be open source and made
Publicly available using GNU.
It's logic that they will eventually release Windows/Linux software. Only that they will be able to achieve wider adoption of this product  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: