Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy - page 12. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Jeff Mcdonald and Tim Chia of #NEM with Franco at the World Crypto Economic Forum. #LoyalCoin

The devs are so active going onto places, i bought lyl when its cheaper i would like to buy more but the value of btc to lyl divided into two.. I can see this project is going to be successful.

absolutely sure... this coin is a MUST for everyones portfolio in 2018! It will become a long-term trusted store of value, and the price will rise a few X times.. the ICO price..
Hello,

I love this coin! I love the potential, partnerships, and the market. However, I am concerned about the bad reviews on the appstore for appsolutely apps. Those claim that the app frequently crashes, and doesnt really get updated. Any extra information would be helpful Smiley

hello Studmonster.. thanks for joining the thread..
honestly, i cant understand why you are claiming this.. i am totally against Apple, but only have Android devices, so i can't talk regarding appstore, but at least in google store i can't see what you are talking about.. Appsolutely's App have good reputation.. take a look at the screenshot for yourself..

When you have millions of users, of course you can find some complaints,.. but the overall opinion regarding Appsolutely is  very positive. Anyway, just take a look at the hype in telegram channel, all said.. a so big community can only means growing demand and higher prices of LYL in the future.. I am absolutely sure of this. You can either buy cheap in the sale if you hurry up, or regret when it is x10 in few months.. it happened already to me with other ICO's.. but it wont happen me again with Loyalcoin

Hello! No, definitely. I love this coin a lot, but I just wanted to make sure everything checks out ok before an ICO. Can you take a look at this link then? https://itunes.apple.com/ph/developer/appsolutely-inc/id661989188?iPhoneSoftwarePage=1#iPhoneSoftwarePage ? If you click on like GongCha, you'll see that there are reviews of lagging, and no updates. Now I am interested to see... Maybe iOS and android reviews are different?

Hello  again.. i just followed your link, and this is what appears..

there are just 2 comments from 8 and 9 months ago (21th july, 7th aug).. and what does the rest of users say? how many downloads in how much time? did the phone of the users fulfill the requirements?.. I wouldn't take a decision based just on that info.. sadly, as said, as android user i can't have access to much more info.. what i know for sure is that Appsolutely is a very serious company. I am 100% sure, if there are any complaints, bugs, or whatever..  the developers will find a solution.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,

I love this coin! I love the potential, partnerships, and the market. However, I am concerned about the bad reviews on the appstore for appsolutely apps. Those claim that the app frequently crashes, and doesnt really get updated. Any extra information would be helpful Smiley

honestly, i cant understand why you are claiming this.. i am totally against Apple, but only have Android devices, so i can't talk regarding appstore, but at least in google store i can't see what you are talking about.. Appsolutely's App have good reputation.. take a look at the screenshot for yourself..

https://i.imgur.com/wNXq1WP.png

When you have millions of users, of course you can find some complaints,.. but the overall opinion regarding Appsolutely is  very positive. Anyway, just take a look at the hype in telegram channel, all said.. a so big community can only means growing demand and higher prices of LYL in the future.. I am absolutely sure of this. You can either buy cheap in the sale if you hurry up, or regret when it is x10 in few months.. it happened already to me with other ICO's.. but it wont happen me again with Loyalcoin

Hello! No, definitely. I love this coin a lot, but I just wanted to make sure everything checks out ok before an ICO. Can you take a look at this link then? https://itunes.apple.com/ph/developer/appsolutely-inc/id661989188?iPhoneSoftwarePage=1#iPhoneSoftwarePage ? If you click on like GongCha, you'll see that there are reviews of lagging, and no updates. Now I am interested to see... Maybe iOS and android reviews are different?
Activity: 37
The devs are so active going onto places, i bought lyl when its cheaper i would like to buy more but the value of btc to lyl divided into two.. I can see this project is going to be successful.
Patrick and Katie on Free Talk Live! (Crypto currency radio)

And meanwhile.. Busy first day for #LoyalCoin Team at The North American Bitcoin Conference (January 18-19, 2018), Miami Florida. A lot of people aroudn and very interested in our project Smiley

ICYMI: We're happy to introduce #LoyalCoin's Country Head for Japan , Koji Kawato! This is our first step in expanding and setting up a satellite office in the country.
https://goo.gl/ohYNDj

Hello,

Activity: 4
Hello,

by the way my friends.. if you still dont own your LYL coins.. i would hurry up if i were you.. The demand is growing exponentially, and already sold around 9Millons $ of LYL to almost 7000 contributors .. ICO will be finished before deadline for sure, because of reaching the hardcap first! only few tokens left...around 10% of the total assigned to crowdsale.. you have been warned Wink

You have information about the dev group that can provide us

Hello Anthomy! of course i will give you some info regarding your question.Here i have uploaded the profiles of the core team.. as you will see, an experienced qualified team.. ready to achieve the highest success!

you can also take a look at our whitepaper, here you will also have specific details about our Board Members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
You have information about the dev group that can provide us
Day 2 at the World Crypto Economic Forum! #LoyalCoin #WCEF

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
We are building an omnichannel loyalty ecosystem that will be the next generation of customer loyalty, or The Loyalty Economy.
If you say Loyalty Economy alone, this kind of economic behavior is too ideal, but if it is achieved, that would be wonderful
hi, i have invested loyalcoins in my account and its been few weeks no and i dont see it in my nem wallet, jsut on my loyalcoin account. Thought that my balance will be transfered in my nem wallet after TGE?

hello blockchain-man, you are right.. our lyl coins will be transferred out to your NEM account once the TGE end on Feb 10, meanwhile they will just appear in your Loyalcoin Dashboard.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
hi, i have invested loyalcoins in my account and its been few weeks no and i dont see it in my nem wallet, jsut on my loyalcoin account. Thought that my balance will be transfered in my nem wallet after TGE?
Hi Dev. the goal is to reach $20Million right? If example we already reach $13 Million, does it fluctuate depends on the price of BTC? Or you encash is right away so that the funds value wont come down?
thanks for asking, questions are welcome

As far as i know, these are the details given:
Soft cap 12.000.000 USD
Hard cap 19.000.000 USD

Of course, if BTC fluctuates, the amount received will also do the same i think... but i will pass the question anyway to give you an accurate answer..
Dear Loyalists,
We would like to inform you in advance of an adjustment in our LoyalCoin to Bitcoin conversion. The past few days have seen Bitcoin experience a drastic drop in value, and after much deliberation, management has decided to change the amount of LoyalCoin one will be receiving for Bitcoin; 1 BTC = 2,660,000 LYL. It is important to note that this will not be retroactive, so we are not diminishing the amount of LoyalCoin that has already been issued. The changes will take effect in 24 hours after the release of this statement. Once again thank you for your understanding and support. Our ICO will end as scheduled on 10 Feb 2018, after which we will immediately take steps and apply for listing on various exchanges. To the moon!
-- LoyalCoin Team
https://loyalcoin.io
Pages:
Jump to: