Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 26. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Today we have best illustration about data-centres reliability:

In the middle of the day. Without hot weather.
'Experienced engineers with years in industry', etc.

This idiots break down servers just because electricity problems...
It will be pretty funny if TierIV  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Guys, I received a letter to the post office, the MinerOne administration offers to buy MIO tokens with a 60% discount. Where does such a generous application come from and why did they choose me?

These are scammers !!! In no case, do not reply to their letter, much less disagree with the proposal.

Well, I thought so ... And why does the MinerOne administration not warn about this kind of fraud? After all, beginners can be led to it.

We do warn people - on a frequent basis. Please see our Telegram channel - the warning is pinned: https://t.me/theminerone
Hi guys!  Wink

I am very interested in your ICO and have some questions answers to which are vital for my decision to invest.

I have read your Whitepaper very carefully but unfortunately couldn't find this information  Huh

1) Tokens give share in profits. So I need to know in details all info on the costs.

1.1) What is your estimation of other costs per KW/h apart from electricity (like salary, Internet, repairs, rent)?
1.2) What taxes (e.g. income tax) and at what rates will be paid?
1.3) How can we be sure that you will not knowingly increase costs (salary for example) to make profits zero and legally not pay anything to token holders?

2) You plan to build data center in Lulea, Sweden

2.1) What is legal status of cryptocurrency mining in Sweden? Is it allowed? What taxes are applicable?
2.2) Which company produces electricity in Lulea? Do you have an agreement with electricity producer for electricity supply? What power is reserved for you? Can you please provide contract or an agreement of intent?
2.3) You state that the price of electricity is EUR 0.065 per KW/h. Please provide support for this price. Is it stated in the contract?
2.4) Where exactly in Lulea do you plan to build the data center? Do you have permission from the municipality to build data center in the selected area?
2.5) What happens if you raise all $200 mln on ICO? Will there be sufficient electricity power and area to build such huge data center?

3) You plan to buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10

3.1) Do you have contract or an agreement of intent with Ebang? In case of success you will have to buy great amount of ASICs. How can you be sure that you will be able to buy ASICs in large amount?
3.2) You state that you will buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10 at lower than retail price and with no shipping and customs costs. Can you please provide support for this statements?

4) You plan to list tokens on exchange mid April

4.1) Do you have an agreement with any exchange?
4.2) Your token is defenetly a security token. How are you going to overcome this fact in order to be listed on exchange?

Glad to hear of your interest in investing! We see you have a lot of great questions and would like to address them on our Telegram channel. Please join the conversation: https://t.me/theminerone
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hi guys!  Wink

I am very interested in your ICO and have some questions answers to which are vital for my decision to invest.

I have read your Whitepaper very carefully but unfortunately couldn't find this information  Huh

1) Tokens give share in profits. So I need to know in details all info on the costs.

1.1) What is your estimation of other costs per KW/h apart from electricity (like salary, Internet, repairs, rent)?
1.2) What taxes (e.g. income tax) and at what rates will be paid?
1.3) How can we be sure that you will not knowingly increase costs (salary for example) to make profits zero and legally not pay anything to token holders?

2) You plan to build data center in Lulea, Sweden

2.1) What is legal status of cryptocurrency mining in Sweden? Is it allowed? What taxes are applicable?
2.2) Which company produces electricity in Lulea? Do you have an agreement with electricity producer for electricity supply? What power is reserved for you? Can you please provide contract or an agreement of intent?
2.3) You state that the price of electricity is EUR 0.065 per KW/h. Please provide support for this price. Is it stated in the contract?
2.4) Where exactly in Lulea do you plan to build the data center? Do you have permission from the municipality to build data center in the selected area?
2.5) What happens if you raise all $200 mln on ICO? Will there be sufficient electricity power and area to build such huge data center?

3) You plan to buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10

3.1) Do you have contract or an agreement of intent with Ebang? In case of success you will have to buy great amount of ASICs. How can you be sure that you will be able to buy ASICs in large amount?
3.2) You state that you will buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10 at lower than retail price and with no shipping and customs costs. Can you please provide support for this statements?

4) You plan to list tokens on exchange mid April

4.1) Do you have an agreement with any exchange?
4.2) Your token is defenetly a security token. How are you going to overcome this fact in order to be listed on exchange?
Activity: 378
Guys, I received a letter to the post office, the MinerOne administration offers to buy MIO tokens with a 60% discount. Where does such a generous application come from and why did they choose me?

These are scammers !!! In no case, do not reply to their letter, much less disagree with the proposal.

Well, I thought so ... And why does the MinerOne administration not warn about this kind of fraud? After all, beginners can be led to it.

There is a separate block in white paper, which describes some rules that must be followed so as not to become a victim of scammers. There is situation like that is indicated by the way.

So now you can only buy tokens on the official website? On any stock exchanges MIO is not sold yet?

Yes, of course. Tokens are now sold only on the official website. All conditions are described there, the price and the current bonus are indicated.

Will the token appear on the exchange only after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

There is a separate block in white paper, which describes some rules that must be followed so as not to become a victim of scammers. There is situation like that is indicated by the way.

So now you can only buy tokens on the official website? On any stock exchanges MIO is not sold yet?

Yes, of course. Tokens are now sold only on the official website. All conditions are described there, the price and the current bonus are indicated.
Activity: 378

Activity: 210

Activity: 210
Activity: 13
Dear Pinionless, as is obvious to anyone with even a basic understanding of markets, Miner One cannot control cryptocurrency exchange rates, including the EUR:ETH exchange rate. Due to the recent drop in ETH prices, it is now a more favourable time to buy MIO for EUR than it was before because the price of MIO is currently tied to ETH.
You don't control the price of ETH but you control the price of MIO, and today the price of MIO is half of what it was 6-8 weeks ago.
People that got in early lost half of their investment.

We challenge you to produce these people who you claim were "banned" from our Telegram Chat for "complaining" about EUR:ETH exchange rates (unless, like you, they were violating our chat guidelines, which require basic courtesy and civility, and prohibit spamming and advertisements for other products or services like the ones you mention in your other post).
It is impossible now as you deleted all the messages of people that complained about loosing half of their investment due to your incompetence.

Instead of attacking me, lets work on a solution.

Person A (6 weeks ago) Investment 1450EUR at 0.52EUR/MIO =  2788 MIO
Person B (now) Investment 1450EUR at 0.29EUR/MIO =  5000 MIO
Total MIO 7788
Person A INVESTED 1450EURO will get 36% of net output
Person B INVESTED 1450EURO will get 64% of net output

People who got in early got less hashing power than anyone buying in now.
That is not how you should treat your early investors.
Stop avoiding the problem and please tell us how are you going to fix it.

IceRockMining tied their token to USD to protect investors.
I also asked Ambit Mining and their token is also tied to USD.
They also provide bonus to people who got in early and you are the only company that screwed people that got in early.

Again, the size of the investment of people that got in 8 weeks ago is equal to the size of the investment of people that are buying in now, yet early investors got half the coins. THAT IS A SCAM.
Activity: 322
How long will a 20% bonus still be valid?
A little more than 3 days, then it will be reduced.
Activity: 33
Activity: 238
How long will a 20% bonus still be valid?
Activity: 33
Actually, you did.

Miner One is not a cloud mining project. You do not buy hashing power with MIO tokens. Every MIO token represents a share in Miner One's monthly net output.

Lets see:

Total MIO 7788
Person A will get 36% of net output
Person B will get 64% of net output

SCAM

BIIIITTTCCCOOOONEEECTTT!

Do you realy think this is OK?

Dear Pinionless, as is obvious to anyone with even a basic understanding of markets, Miner One cannot control cryptocurrency exchange rates, including the EUR:ETH exchange rate. Due to the recent drop in ETH prices, it is now a more favourable time to buy MIO for EUR than it was before because the price of MIO is currently tied to ETH.

We challenge you to produce these people who you claim were "banned" from our Telegram Chat for "complaining" about EUR:ETH exchange rates (unless, like you, they were violating our chat guidelines, which require basic courtesy and civility, and prohibit spamming and advertisements for other products or services like the ones you mention in your other post).

MinerOne can’t control the exchange rates, but can control how the MIO token will be tied and you decided to tied it with a crypto = gambling.

That’s why in my earlier posts I asked why the targeted cap is calculated in ETH, not fiat, as you will pay equipment, lease etc. in fiat. Therefore, the outcome of the fundraising is pretty unpredictable as the price of ETH.

BTW I also bought MIO tokens some time ago and could get 20% more if purchased today.
Actually, you did.

Miner One is not a cloud mining project. You do not buy hashing power with MIO tokens. Every MIO token represents a share in Miner One's monthly net output.

Lets see:

Total MIO 7788
Person A will get 36% of net output
Person B will get 64% of net output

SCAM

BIIIITTTCCCOOOONEEECTTT!

Do you realy think this is OK?

Activity: 1
Is it possible to sign up for the ICO using the account of any social network? Facebook, for example?
That's right, but not ANY social network. Right now you can sign up via Facebook and Google accounts.
Each investor will have his own account after the ICO is over, right? How will you ensure security of users?
Each Community Member must have an ERC-20 compatible wallet where their MIOs will be stored and the mining output will be distributed accordingly to their wallets via ETH Smart Contract feature. It's up to each and every one of us to ensure the top level of security of our own wallets. As for the B-wallet and MIO card, they will have a number of security measures to prevent fraud and theft, tested and verified by the independent cyber-security company.
Pages:
Jump to: