Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 28. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The ICO is already close to its end but I still cant find any info on how my personal data that I’ll send to the system when undergoing KYC will be stored. I don’t like such attitude at all.

You should get acquainted with the info provided in the description of the project more carefully. No one will be able to access yr data.
Finally a clear answer after several days have passed. What about the protection of the email address? I don’t want to receive spam.

It’s clearly specified in the WP: the email addresses wont be stored in public servers; instead, only a hash of each email will be stored in those servers.
It seems that the protection system is good, but what if someone hacks my account? He will be able to access my personal data, right?
No, it’s thought out, too. It’s described wisely, but if I understand it correctly, there wont be any access to the data even in case the account is hacked. It seems that it’ll be possible to get the data only if the MinerOne team asks to send them again.

This wording isnt clear. Maybe it’s written more precisely anywhere?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The ICO is already close to its end but I still cant find any info on how my personal data that I’ll send to the system when undergoing KYC will be stored. I don’t like such attitude at all.

You should get acquainted with the info provided in the description of the project more carefully. No one will be able to access yr data.
Finally a clear answer after several days have passed. What about the protection of the email address? I don’t want to receive spam.

It’s clearly specified in the WP: the email addresses wont be stored in public servers; instead, only a hash of each email will be stored in those servers.
It seems that the protection system is good, but what if someone hacks my account? He will be able to access my personal data, right?
No, it’s thought out, too. It’s described wisely, but if I understand it correctly, there wont be any access to the data even in case the account is hacked. It seems that it’ll be possible to get the data only if the MinerOne team asks to send them again.
Activity: 252

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 112
Wont the ICO be prolonged again?

What do you mean by "again"? Our ICO was scheduled to last 90 days from the beginning.

hello dev ,why keep so long time for ICO ,i don't know why ,as i know  investors will rush in the sarting of ICO ,very little in the end .

It takes time for word to spread and we want to give as many people as possible the chance to participate.
Activity: 478

What do you mean by "again"? Our ICO was scheduled to last 90 days from the beginning.

hello dev ,why keep so long time for ICO ,i don't know why ,as i know  investors will rush in the sarting of ICO ,very little in the end .
Miner One is mentioned in this article: How an investment in cryptocurrency mining can protect you from ups and downs:

https://www.globalbankingandfinance.com/bitcoin-down-can-investing-in-crypto-mining-protect-you/\

And some expert predictions about the future of bitcoin:

https://medium.com/@minerone.io/expect-bitcoin-upswing-experts-say-ebe8d927e7f4

It’s clear that there will be a manual check of the documents during the KYC procedure. Cant the employees that will do it steal any personal data?

We have a strict privacy policy and any information transmitted will be deleted once the KYC is completed. Regular KYC is managed by third-party provider FinPass.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Sorry, but it seems that I missing something - when ICO changes it's period and where was published information about this prolongation officially?
As far as I remember it was planed until middle of May.
Activity: 238
It seems that no one prolongs the ICO for the second time, so it’s unlikely.
Activity: 224
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is there any significant progress on the ICO?
In fact, almost 8 100 000 MIO tokens are already sold. This is a good result and there’s still time until the end of the sale.
Activity: 238
When the ICO is over and the tokens are distributed, will you delete the documents of all the investors without opportunity to restore them?
Activity: 266
Where will the documents and personal data of investors which will undergo KYC be stored? Who will be able to access them?
Activity: 266
It’s clear that there will be a manual check of the documents during the KYC procedure. Cant the employees that will do it steal any personal data?
Activity: 280
With the help of what software will the investors’ documents checked automatically?
Pages:
Jump to: