Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 32. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
20% bonus is valid till the ICO is over?

20% off discount is valid till March 31. The next discount will be at 15%, it will last from March 31 till April 20.
Activity: 238
I’m into cryptocurrency for more than a year now but dont really know much about mining. That’s why i’e got a question: when do u think mining hardware is going to pay for itself?
Unfortunately, u cant calculate it  because it’s constantly changing due to high demand and popularity.
Why?
More and more miners are joining the system and it gets harder to mine. Of course u need for power for it that’s why rentability goes down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I’m into cryptocurrency for more than a year now but dont really know much about mining. That’s why i’e got a question: when do u think mining hardware is going to pay for itself?
Unfortunately, u cant calculate it  because it’s constantly changing due to high demand and popularity.
Why?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
The encrypted currency market is very unstable at the moment and the cost of encrypting money is declining. What is the price of money mining with the price of bitcoin to be unprofitable?
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 27
Guys, please at least check their home page (minerone.io) before asking a question...

It's better to have questions rather than be idled

peace~
Activity: 33
Guys, please at least check their home page (minerone.io) before asking a question...
Activity: 224

No, it’s valid until they sell 15 million MIO tokens.
The main attraction of the project for many people is getting dividends in the future. But there’s no info on the amount of money that will be allocated to the dividends. This makes want to invest in MinerOne.

Miner One will pay out to MIO Token Holders 77% of net output. Please see this handy summary: https://minerone.io/doc/MinerOne_OnePager.pdf
Are you planning to form a reserve funds for an event of emergency situations in mining centers?

Yes, we have plans to set aside a contingency reserve.
Activity: 50
Does anyone on the "dream team" have a criminal record?

No, certainly not to our knowledge!

So, just to clarify:  You're proposing a multi-million dollar company handing people's hard earned money and you don't run background checks on your employees?

That's what "to our knowledge" means.

So you are confirming that you DO NOT run background checks on your employees?
Activity: 210
Are you planning to form a reserve funds for an event of emergency situations in mining centers?
Does anyone on the "dream team" have a criminal record?

No, certainly not to our knowledge!

So, just to clarify:  You're proposing a multi-million dollar company handing people's hard earned money and you don't run background checks on your employees?

That's what "to our knowledge" means.

"As I’ve understood, the investors will receive the dividends to their user wallets which they’ll specify when signing up. All the payments will be made automatically via the smart contracts."

Every MIO Token represents a share in Miner One’s net output. Once mining starts, 77 percent of net output is distributed in ETH each and every month to Community Members (MIO Token Holders) based on the proportion of MIO Tokens each holds. The BTC we mine will be converted to ETH so that we could use Ethereum-based “smart contracts” to distribute the output. This is done for the sake of efficiency and cost effectiveness. BTC transactions cost up to 20 times more than transactions in ETH.
Thank you very much for your question, yes, sure we've made detailed analysis regarding the profitability of mining Bitcoin. In that case, in our White Paper you may find a lot of information about the resks, whcih we are taking into account, as well, as asking our investors to do it!
As well, for now, BTC remains the most profitable one to mine. That is why it is our focus, but since we leave 23% of the output for reinvestment we will be able to adapt to changes on the market and change mining strategy if it is needed!
Have a nice day!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Have you estimated the prospect of mining before launching the business? How long will it keep being profitable?
Do you plan to save some part of your income to some reserve fund in order to promptly update out-dated equipment in the future?

Yes, 23% of net income. See the summary here: https://minerone.io/doc/MinerOne_OnePager.pdf
Will Ethereum be the only option to get dividends? Or will it be possible to choose among several of them?

Ethereum is most convenient. Check out the article here:

https://medium.com/@minerone.io/whats-so-smart-about-smart-contracts-2f05e05a4110
Pages:
Jump to: