Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 31. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can ur company make it easier to mine  certain currencies?  or it doesnt depend on anyone?

BTC will be the focus for starters. If we see a need, we can diversify later using the 23% of net output designated for equipment upgrades to buy the hardware needed for other cryptocurrencies.
What are going to do with hardware that are old and cant be used anymore?

It will be sold or recycled, the proceeds will be reinvested in the equipment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why did the company decided to stop using the water cooling system for mining centers, if this method is the most optimal today?
Are there any extra bonuses for bigger investments?

If you intend to invest 10 ETH or more, please contact Co-Founder Jonas Udris at [email protected]
Also we have a secret discount promo codes, to being able to get the latest updates on special offers as soon as they appear, please subscribe to our email newsletters list at MinerOne.io.
Activity: 266
What are going to do with hardware that are old and cant be used anymore?
Activity: 406
What will happen to the tokens that wont be sold on the ICO?
Most likely, they will be burnt. I just haven’t seen any exact info on this issue.

Activity: 266
How much lower the mining hardware price is going to be compared to market price?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Do u already have  agreements with any mining hardware manufacturers?
Activity: 280
U allocate 23% for a reserved fund. Are u going to buy new hardware for mining center every month? 
Activity: 33
From FAQ: What happens to unsold tokens? Will you burn them?
Yes. Tokens not distributed during the Crowdsale will be burned by smart contract.
Activity: 33
I dont think so. Nothing is said about it on the website or in white paper.

From their FAQ: I want to invest a large amount. Any additional incentives?
If you intend to invest 10 ETH or more, let’s talk. Please contact Co-Founder Jonas Udris at [email protected]
Activity: 364
Activity: 238
Are u going to convert cryptocurrency to fiat as soon as u get it or u  r planning to store it on wallets?
Activity: 224
Can ur company make it easier to mine  certain currencies?  or it doesnt depend on anyone?
Activity: 364
I dont think so. Nothing is said about it on the website or in white paper.
Activity: 98
I’m into cryptocurrency for more than a year now but dont really know much about mining. That’s why i’e got a question: when do u think mining hardware is going to pay for itself?
Unfortunately, u cant calculate it  because it’s constantly changing due to high demand and popularity.
Why?
More and more miners are joining the system and it gets harder to mine. Of course u need for power for it that’s why rentability goes down.

Thank you for sharing with us your interesting thoughts on this! Also make sure to read the article about our CEO Pranas Slusnys' prediction on the future of Bitcoin mining: https://medium.com/@minerone.io/miner-one-ceo-makes-bold-prediction-about-future-of-bitcoin-20648ad1fdd9
Activity: 294
I’m into cryptocurrency for more than a year now but dont really know much about mining. That’s why i’e got a question: when do u think mining hardware is going to pay for itself?
Unfortunately, u cant calculate it  because it’s constantly changing due to high demand and popularity.
Why?
More and more miners are joining the system and it gets harder to mine. Of course u need for power for it that’s why rentability goes down.
Do u think after they launch mining center it might become unprofitable?  
The encrypted currency market is very unstable at the moment and the cost of encrypting money is declining. What is the price of money mining with the price of bitcoin to be unprofitable?

Even if BTC drops to $1500–$2500, we estimate that your investment in Miner One generates about a 10% annual return. Also our long-term technical analysis shows that the current drop in BTC and ETH prices is more like a return to a normal trendline from a hype-induced spike.

If BTC price or mining conditions push it below a level at which we can mine profitably, we will pause mining operations. We will be keeping a reserve to maintain the centres for some time during a severe downturn. If BTC recovers, we expect to resume operations. If we can foresee a situation developing that makes mining other cryptocurrencies a better bet, we can use the 23% of net output set aside for upgrades to make the switch.

Please read the White Paper at MinerOne.io for different BTC value scenarios and an explanation of the Miner One “Cushion Effect” that can amortise BTC volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: